Deontay Wider vs Tyson Fury 2

They all going on like tits like?

Too cocky probably while Fury remained focused I hope he doesn't want a rematch as I'd love to see Fury v AJ at Wembley.

Like proper weird yokels or summit mate, like he was the big baby and they were all just gushing round him, including his trainer who looked like an absolute weapon :lol: didn't want to be in the ring with him doing pads and looked like he didn't know what he was doing either

In contrast Fury's camp looked professional yet also chilled to bits at the same time, chilled as in all just having craic with each other n' that but preparing right.

Eddie Hearn has been on twitter and said AJ / Fury will happen this year. Fury wins IMO
I'm open to a 3rd fight like. No problem at all with it.
No need for one IMO, Fury has beat him twice

Respect to Wilder. He knew early on that he was in big trouble but still was prepared to take a hell of a beating on the off-chance he might connect with one punch. Mark Breland did the right thing in stopping his man taking further unnecessary punishment.

All three of the top heavies at the moment have incredible heart. Best the division has been for a while at the top

Like proper weird yokels or summit mate, like he was the big baby and they were all just gushing round him, including his trainer who looked like an absolute weapon :lol: didn't want to be in the ring with him doing pads and looked like he didn't know what he was doing either

In contrast Fury's camp looked professional yet also chilled to bits at the same time, chilled as in all just having craic with each other n' that but preparing right.

Eddie Hearn has been on twitter and said AJ / Fury will happen this year. Fury wins IMO

No need for one IMO, Fury has beat him twice

I agree 100% Fury should have won 1st battered him in 2nd only proper fight out there is AJ to unify the belts.

Wilder lost this fight in the 12th round of the 1st fight when Fury got up: the shake of his head, the look of disbelief. You could see the fear in his eyes from the first bell-he knew he couldn't beat him.

He landed a couple of big rights that Fury shrugged off and then got hit with a ramrod jab and that was Wilder done. By the third round he couldn't have knocked me or you down with the right, he was knackered.

@ Post #96 I was.... pished and would have missed it.. However luckily just in time for the ring walk, my son came home and woke me.. we watched it together and I have to say, though not a huge fan of boxing, that was f***ing magnificent by Fury.. fair play to the Gypsy King.

Back