Dennis World Cup Drinks Thread

CatRyan

Striker
@Dennis I couldn't find the thread and I thought it was a really good idea.

I'm not going to cook all that food but I'll drink all that drink.

This is a much more relaxed approach than the food thread. Can't be arsed typing out the fixtures... they'll be well publicised so just get in some booze from the relevant countries and get chemist.

Points for weird drinks. Penalties for xenophobia.

Extra points for learning the relevant cheers of each country like Skol, sante etc

Although I suggested it I will struggle with the midweek games as I work nights, but thanks Cat for setting it up. Russia day 1 shouldn't be too difficult :cool:

Spain v Portugal- san miguel and port
France v Australia- Champagne and fosters
Peru v Denmark- Pisco Sour and glögg (wtf)
Argentina v Iceland- Fernet and Brennivín
Croatia v Nigeria- Maraska and Palm wine
Can't be arsed to do the rest

So I have to be sick every time Russia score? Thankfully it won’t be f***ing much.

Wish Scotland had qualified!

You may be sick if you so wish, otherwise you could pick anything else they make in that git big country.

It's a shame Turkey didn't qualify. I quite like Efes.
Me too.

No Tsiangtao either

In Aalborg atm. Had two bottles of Newcastle brown ale with my tea. How cultured is that :lol:

Aren't you shattered? After this weekend my only view on drugs in cycling is I'm amazed they don't take more.

I might hit you up for some training advice when I get out again.

Last edited:
@Dennis I couldn't find the thread and I thought it was a really good idea.

I'm not going to cook all that food but I'll drink all that drink.

This is a much more relaxed approach than the food thread. Can't be arsed typing out the fixtures... they'll be well publicised so just get in some booze from the relevant countries and get chemist.

Points for weird drinks. Penalties for xenophobia.

Extra points for learning the relevant cheers of each country like Skol, sante etc
Where is your debauchery report from the C2C? Did anyone put a spoke in your wheel to affect your cycle?

They make their own moonshine or buy foreign stuff.
Sid!

Back