denise coates of stoke city fc, (not transfer rumour)

And what a cunning plan it was.

Buy club for cheap, completely fuck up the player recruitment and end up having a crap squad then bring in a rich owner who you make a few quid off. Imo you's were completely out of your depth and risked the clubs future. You shouldnt have the audicity to pretend otherwise looking at the facts.

Also no one wants you's here
problem with the pan you outline is all the millions they are losing

problem with the pan you outline is all the millions they are losing
Biggest asset / liability = a player.

Just look at the recruitment happening this season. THAT is how to make money from running safc in league 1.

Speculating to accumulate.

No callum macfadzeans. No danny grahams.

I'll forgive you's will grigg cos he should have been alot better but dont be that person who focusses on the problems. The solution was staring you's in the face all along. Same for ellis short et all before.

Needed a proper strategy not a bunch of shit ideas stuck together

Biggest asset / liability = a player.

Just look at the recruitment happening this season. THAT is how to make money from running safc in league 1.

Speculating to accumulate.

No callum macfadzeans. No danny grahams.

I'll forgive you's will grigg cos he should have been alot better but dont be that person who focusses on the problems. The solution was staring you's in the face all along. Same for ellis short et all before.

Needed a proper strategy not a bunch of shit ideas stuck together
i have never said donald et al did a good job running safc..
i said they wouldnt as soon as they arrived...

That's right everyone. Take a moment to think of the lovely billionaires making sure your loved ones are taken care of in hospitals. Fuck me bandy. :lol:
I’m ever so grateful
Pay back the £20m that Donald said would be repaid then we'll talk.
Apparently don’t have to if they are paying the day to day running costs of the club according to @kildaremackem

Last edited:
I never thought Kildare was Methven, but this argument would be dismissed as vapid even in Methven's usual haunts of Mayfair clubs, minor public school fetes and below the line on the Telegraph comments section.

Take it there please, can't be arsed with it here.

that was the deal..put the monry in that short took out..tonhelp fund the club..its niot just day to day costs..its transfer fees and the costs of failed litigation under the previous regime
The deal is as explained through the minutes of the RAWA that SD will pay back the 20m, he hasn’t. Simple as. Running costs of the club has nothing to do with owing that 20m they took. I couldn’t care less who they gave it to or used it for.

More evidence of the absolute extraction of wealth from society in return for no tangible benefit and results in huge social burden on us all in return.

Fair play for not moving her office to a tax haven mind.

eh? she didnt pay herself £8.5bn last yeatr?
and her company paid ytax as well..corproation tax..which is not included in the figure denispe coates paid?

well if your sleeping in a n nhs hospital or something you should..she helped pay for it
I thought that was the figure The Times quoted as being her income for the last tax year. Perhaps I misinterpreted what they said. Given that she effectively is the company I thought that all taxes paid were included in the figure quoted by The Times, but perhaps not. If not, it might have helped idiots like me to make clear what was and was not included in their computation. Perhaps I expect too much from life. It's likely, ha, ha.

Back