Deluded Geordies

Whenever there's a graphic for the UK you see tower bridge, the big wheel and either the Angel of the North or The Tyne Bridge. It is some recognition abroad too, not much tho. This is totally understandable from CH4 and people are flapping over nothing.
Yeah I'm thinking for London like you said plus big Ben/parliament and St Paul's.

Beyond that for city landmarks other than already mentioned you'd be looking at things like the Humber bridge, that tower in Portsmouth and things like that. Stuff like Stonehenge might get a mention but I doubt most could name the closest city.

Yeah I'm thinking for London like you said plus big Ben/parliament and St Paul's.

Beyond that for city landmarks other than already mentioned you'd be looking at things like the Humber bridge, that tower in Portsmouth and things like that. Stuff like Stonehenge might get a mention but I doubt most could name the closest city.
Aye I'd forgot the rest of them :lol:

This would benefit the whole north east. The tyne bridge etc are very recognisable.
Bit wide of the mark calling them deluded whilst trying to benefit the area.
I'd guess most people in the uk would recognise the the tyne bridges and the angel of the north.

We’ve got Penshaw Monument tho :cool:

Whenever there's a graphic for the UK you see tower bridge, the big wheel and either the Angel of the North or The Tyne Bridge. It is some recognition abroad too, not much tho. This is totally understandable from CH4 and people are flapping over nothing.

I'd say the Angel of the North is far more recognisable (and used in promo material for the UK) than the Tyne Bridge

Back