Delivery drivers stealing your parcels

Has anyone experienced this? Daughter was in all day waiting for delivery, no one arrives. She then gets a message with proof of delivery -which was a photo of the driver's empty passenger seat and a forged signature. under it says signed by her. Two expensive items too. She's got a ring camera, and they've definitely not been to her house. The only conclusion here is that they've robbed the stuff. Royal Mail too.

Has anyone experienced this? Daughter was in all day waiting for delivery, no one arrives. She then gets a message with proof of delivery -which was a photo of the driver's empty passenger seat and a forged signature. under it says signed by her. Two expensive items too. She's got a ring camera, and they've definitely not been to her house. The only conclusion here is that they've robbed the stuff. Royal Mail too.
I was talking to a lad that delivers to our place today he is rapping in after 10 years plus with Royal Mail cos they have stopped all overtime since the strike action and are taking on a load of young uns for peanuts.He reckons loads of the old school are doing the same

I was talking to a lad that delivers to our place today he is rapping in after 10 years plus with Royal Mail cos they have stopped all overtime since the strike action and are taking on a load of young uns for peanuts.He reckons loads of the old school are doing the same
It might end up costing them more in compensation -if this is what's going to be happening. Anyway, she's made a complaint, so hopefully, it'll get resolved.

Must’ve had something delivered every other day for the past 5 or 6 years and never had anything nicked. Even off the doorstep as Amazon often leave it there.

Yes....A mate of mine went a parcel with Evri. They collected from his address and he tracked it all the way until out for delivery. The courier then failed to deliver. It still shows out for delivery on the tracking, this of the 4th December. It should, we now know, should have been scanned back into the delivery hub on failure to deliver. Now it's lost in the ether but it's been known with Evri for delivery drivers doing off with van loads of parcels never to be seen again. A sad state of affairs, £1200 lost in space.

It might turn up. Seen a couple of occasions recently where Royal mail have sent the 'delivered' message to someone but its not there, but it turns up later! I think they are pushed to do delivieries by a certain time so if they can't (in one case office wasnt open!) I think they mark is delivered but deliver it later. Seems daft but I have actually seen it happen.

It might turn up. Seen a couple of occasions recently where Royal mail have sent the 'delivered' message to someone but its not there, but it turns up later! I think they are pushed to do delivieries by a certain time so if they can't (in one case office wasnt open!) I think they mark is delivered but deliver it later. Seems daft but I have actually seen it happen.
Royal Mail often mis scan it so in Sunderland you will get it delivered at either 6:20 or 7:20 in the morning when its going on the van, Evri and the likes just scan it and either leave it or dont even leave it, no idea why any company uses them as they arent that much cheaper than Royal Mail and DPD especially if you have a big account. For private sellers just using the chatbot would be enough for me to never use them, they could offer me free postage and I'd refuse to use them.

Great stuff you have ring. Hope the piece of filth is sacked.

Aye Royal Mail want rid of all the old boys

theft of parcels is endemic, but it’s usually those preying rather than the drivers

There’s a bloke near me who we all know does it, he’s been captured on camera, the police know him etc. but fuck all

Prisons are full. Police are under resourced

Here’s a dig at the Tories for you @beverly macca
This sounds like a case of finders keepers, losers weepers.

theft of parcels is endemic, but it’s usually those preying rather than the drivers

There’s a bloke near me who we all know does it, he’s been captured on camera, the police know him etc. but fuck all

Prisons are full. Police are under resourced

Here’s a dig at the Tories for you @beverly macca
No need to alert me chunk lad. You’ve crossed over to the loops now so I assume every post you make is political. The effort you all put into it mind is commendable.

Back