Deleted thread for replica shirts? Confused??

PTR

Striker
Not that its a big deal, but I'm totally confused - can anyone tell me why the thread about buying SAFC Kits for my kids was deleted please?

Trying to rope 2 new mackems into a lifetime of misery here........ oh, unless someone was trying to have mercy on them? :lol:

Maybe the mention of selling knock off merchandise wasn't a good look, mate.
Fair enough, but didn't think that was reason to pull a thread.
The club literally do not sell them, so I was asking for help finding an alternative - I wasn't even bothered if they were just generic red and white shirts with some Sunderland-ish badge. They were for 3 year old children.

Funny, the knock-off place suggested also didn't have any to sell either. So that was a non-starter regardless.

In the end, someone pointed me - on that thread - to a website that sells genuine kits (both new and used), and I've just bought 2 brand new sealed real ones from about 2002. I'd never have found them without that help and I don't have the poster's name to thank them.

Fair enough, but didn't think that was reason to pull a thread.
The club literally do not sell them, so I was asking for help finding an alternative - I wasn't even bothered if they were just generic red and white shirts with some Sunderland-ish badge. They were for 3 year old children.

Funny, the knock-off place suggested also didn't have any to sell either. So that was a non-starter regardless.

In the end, someone pointed me - on that thread - to a website that sells genuine kits (both new and used), and I've just bought 2 brand new sealed real ones from about 2002. I'd never have found them without that help and I don't have the poster's name to thank them.
What was the website if you don’t mind me asking? My boy collects old shirts.

Back