Deleted Digital Photos Retrieval

• Thread starter Deleted member 1079
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1079

The Fulwell Jr deleted about 500 photos from her camera's SD memory card by accident and doesn't want to format the fooker.

I've Googled free retrieval programmes, and on 3 occasions all seemed to go well until right up to the death when I was informed that I had to cough up boat loads of dosh to complete the process.

It would be much appreciated if someone could provide a link to a totally free retrieval doings.

Thanks in advance.

The Fulwell Jr deleted about 500 photos from her camera's SD memory card by accident and doesn't want to format the fooker.

I've Googled free retrieval programmes, and on 3 occasions all seemed to go well until right up to the death when I was informed that I had to cough up boat loads of dosh to complete the process.

It would be much appreciated if someone could provide a link to a totally free retrieval doings.

Thanks in advance.

pics?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried using a program called Recuva? http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Might be cheaper just to re-enact all of the photo scenes again.

Will be nice to have the holidays again but might be a problem if anyone's died since.

Hi m8,

If you don't get sorted give me a shout and I will sort it for you. I have a great programme which will retrieve the mising pictures.

Hi m8,

If you don't get sorted give me a shout and I will sort it for you. I have a great programme which will retrieve the mising pictures.

Many thanks for the offer but I've managed to recover all of the photos by using the recuva programme.

I wish I'd known about this alchemy for the motion theme - I fecking deleted a whole days worth a pics and a couple I thought were the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back