Defrosting a chicken breast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgot to take one out the freezer last night for me tea tonight. Been looking online and it says I can defrost it in cold water in a few hours but it says to change the water every 30 minutes. Now if I am not able to change the water would that be a massive problem?

Just put it in the oven for longer.

Forgot to take one out the freezer last night for me tea tonight. Been looking online and it says I can defrost it in cold water in a few hours but it says to change the water every 30 minutes. Now if I am not able to change the water would that be a massive problem?

Sit on it....

I play a trick on ants

I see one scrurring across the kitchen I'll give it a bit of sugar.. it will scoff a bit then go tell all its mates.

clean the sugar up so that when it returns with its mates they will all think he is a lying chunt

class :lol::lol:

Put it in a freezer bag then you won't have to change the water

I play a trick on ants

I see one scrurring across the kitchen I'll give it a bit of sugar.. it will scoff a bit then go tell all its mates.

clean the sugar up so that when it returns with its mates they will all think he is a lying chunt

I just burst out laughing :lol::lol::lol:

I'm ignoring the fact you've then encouraged an invasion mind.

I play a trick on ants

:lol::lol:

just to add it wasn't Rob the Brick who had his way with a frozen chicken.

this was Malcome the Chicken F*cker in his younger days. also know as the Green Blob

now he is back with his ex Lil the Tab

tbh I'd rather f*ck a chicken.

Get some space age technology. The stuff that they use as heat shields on the space shuttle conducts heat away as fast as you like. Just rest the breast on that and boom. Defrosted chicken boob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back