defoe

He wasnt for us either its a myth every half decent shot went in as it is at Everton

Google prem goalies with most mistakes leading to goals,he is second .He does better at England little to do most games
Stop posting clown

Google 14 clean sheets last season 4th best. Pickford is a good keeper playing for a team currently going through a sticky patch

I know he's a canny lad but he's obviously minted and just wants to keep on enjoying his football.

This shouldn't make headlines really but it just goes to show the dire state of top level football when gestures like this are the exception and not the norm.

I know he's a canny lad but he's obviously minted and just wants to keep on enjoying his football.
as you can tell by the way he's magnanimously agreed to stay at Rangers if they make him the highest paid payer in the history of Scottish football on more than double the current highest earners wages at the age of 37 after going to Bournemouth on 120k a week at 35?

Last edited:
Bizarre that people have wasted no time knocking Pickford like.

Fair play to Defoe. Hopefully one day we can attract a player of his ability again.

Be worse off without the £30m fee surely
But if we'd gone back up to the premier instead of down to league one we'd have made that money back easy.
Worst case scenario ask him to stay till January and he can go then - we could have still got £30mill and not got relegated again!

not s

he;s not

Jermain Defoe signed a 3 year / £16,140,000 contract with the AFC Bournemouth, including a £6,000,000 signing bonus, and an annual average salary of £5,380,000. In 2019, Defoe will earn a base salary of £3,380,000, while carrying a cap hit of £5,380,000.
How do they know that info?

If we'd kept him and pickford we'd not be in the shit we're in now

We did get relegated from the Prem though with those two in the side....I get your point though....we surely wouldn't be in L1
If we'd kept him and pickford we'd not be in the shit we're in now

We did get relegated from the Prem though with those two in the side....I get your point though....we surely wouldn't be in L1

Back