defoe

We couldn’t even have afforded to keep up Defoe’s cryo-chamber bills let alone his wages man.
I know but Short wiped the debts eventually anyway (when it was too late!)
So he could have piled on more debt if he's going to wipe it later anyway :)

He’s obviously minted and can afford it, still great to him just wanting to keep playing regardless of money.

Just a handful of players with half the level of his professionalism and we’d soon be out of our current nightmare.

Wish he’d decided to afford it with us mind. Pickford & Defoe for a season in the Championship would have been class:lol:

We’d now probably be a midtable one too, rather than the equivalent in L1;)

He was tremendous for us. What he is doing at Everton is irrelevant. Defoe didn't exactly set the place alight at Bournemouth.
He wasnt for us either its a myth every half decent shot went in as it is at Everton
A goalkeeper's ability to influence the whole team on his own is limited, he does better with England. Everton are a team who are struggling in general.
Google prem goalies with most mistakes leading to goals,he is second .He does better at England little to do most games

Last edited:
Aye Pickfords got Everton flying
They're doing better than us. Great keeper.
He wasnt for us either its a myth every half decent shot went in as it is at Everton

Google prem goalies with most mistakes leading to goals,he is second .He does better at England little to do most games
You're an Uber happy clapper.

Pickford was one of the two players who played well in our last season in the PL. He's young and will improve. Everton are a big club who regularly get into the top 8 of the league and looking to push on for a top 4 spot. Unfortunately they haven't quite got there. He's England's no.1 now and one of the first names on the team sheet. His career seems to be going from strength to strength.

Last edited:
They're doing better than us. Great keeper.

You're an Uber happy clapper.

Pickford was one of the two players who played well in our last season in the PL. He's young and will improve. Everton are a big club who regularly get into the top 8 of the league and looking to push on for a top 4 spot. Unfortunately they haven't quite got there. He's England's no.1 now and one of the first names on the team sheet. His career seems to be going from strength to strength.
Do you know any Everton fans,i do i will leave it that

He could come here and probably get us promoted by himself.

Will Grigg could go to Rangers in return and become a sensation with 3 goals in 32 appearances

Wouldn't be the first time we've swapped Defoe for a big useless arsehole

I don't know who posted this info but JD was on £80000p week at Bournemouth so I can't work that one out and Rangers defo can't afford that kind of money, I know Steve Davis is on big money there and it's nowt like that

I don't know who posted this info but JD was on £80000p week at Bournemouth so I can't work that one out and Rangers defo can't afford that kind of money, I know Steve Davis is on big money there and it's nowt like that
Agents will often claim their players are earning more than they actually are. It’s well known that clubs will often not do their own due diligence to establish what players at or from other clubs actually earn.

If Defoe is actually on 80k a week at Bournemouth, it would make sense to claim that he’s earning 100k a week, but he will be happy to take a “pay cut” of say, 15-20k a week to his Bournemouth salary which would give him an extra 12 months at or around his current wage.

Regardless of whether this is in fact the case or not, it’s unlikely JD will need to hide from his bank manager any time soon.

not s
he;s not

Jermain Defoe signed a 3 year / £16,140,000 contract with the AFC Bournemouth, including a £6,000,000 signing bonus, and an annual average salary of £5,380,000. In 2019, Defoe will earn a base salary of £3,380,000, while carrying a cap hit of £5,380,000.

Back