Defoe and being vegan

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bagpuss

Best year of my running life on a vegan diet, averaged over 50 miles a week for the year and 2 x 100+ mile ultra races with no injuries and leaner than I have ever been. Never achieved it before or after, little doubt in my mind that a purely plant based diet made a huge difference.

Put me in the mood for a dirty kebab reading that.

Best year of my running life was on a high protein diet and was also averaging well over 50 miles per week. Different diets to suit ones needs, could I fuck go a day without meat like
When I was running regularly I think in hindsight I actually borderline had an eating disorder. I'd eat whatever I wanted then legitimately go do ten to fifteen miles to burn it off.

Genuine question, but would the fact of Defoe being the size of a pygmies cock have any to do with it as well?

Seriously you need to try it, certainly takes a bit of getting used to but my word the difference to how you feel physically is staggering. Amazing just how many health conditions are dealt with when you eliminate animal products.

Seriously you need to try it, certainly takes a bit of getting used to but my word the difference to how you feel physically is staggering. Amazing just how many health conditions are dealt with when you eliminate animal products.
My colleague at work is always depressed. Nice lass but distances people about this very subject.

I doubt I could go from vegetarian to vegan. It's just a lot of hassle. I think I'm too lazy for it.

Not sure the step is too big tbh, internet is a mega help. My issue is partly ethical but more so health. Didnt realise that animal products made me feel shit till I didnt have them anymore.

Part of it is down to conditioning. I feel cheated when I have a meal without meat in it. Going without meat and cheese would be a nightmare.

Nee more Guinness either.

I'm vegetarian and I struggled when I decided to do it. Fitness, energy and weight dropped dramatically. Got a healthy balance now and putting the weight back on and getting my build back, but it's 10x harder than when I was a meat eater!

Also find it's a lot more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back