Definition of irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUTED. :lol:
I just let road idiots get on with it these days. Getting annoyed and ragey just seems completely ridiculous these days.
Ive had 3 but my next one isnt, maybe ill be much less of a wanker!
Aye me too mate.
Tell you whats odd I started working up Ashghanistan this year and there a few junctions on the main road through, I must have flashed about 20 cars to let them out but fuck me theyre either blind or literally have no concept Im trying to let them out, strange place.
2 of them tbf ignored my first one from a good safe 100m away, then the next from 50 as i slowed down a bit so they could obviously see I was gonna let them go, then decide to pull out when Im about 5m away.

Ive had 3 but my next one isnt, maybe ill be much less of a wanker!
Aye me too mate.
Tell you whats odd I started working up Ashghanistan this year and there a few junctions on the main road through, I must have flashed about 20 cars to let them out but fuck me theyre either blind or literally have no concept Im trying to let them out, strange place.
2 of them tbf ignored my first one from a good safe 100m away, then the next from 50 as i slowed down a bit so they could obviously see I was gonna let them go, then decide to pull out when Im about 5m away.
I've had some f***ing belters in my time but I still indicate, flash people out and use the inside lane on the motorway. I pity these people who drive about permanently fuming or find it that difficult to negotiate life that they can't acknowledge that I've just wasted 5 seconds of my life to make sure that they don't whip a parked cars mirror off. :lol:

I've had some f***ing belters in my time but I still indicate, flash people out and use the inside lane on the motorway. I pity these people who drive about permanently fuming or find it that difficult to negotiate life that they can't acknowledge that I've just wasted 5 seconds of my life to make sure that they don't whip a parked cars mirror off. :lol:
Aye lifes too short and my days are manic enough without spending an hour there and an hour back in a permanent radge, I just cruise along, observe, then shake my head slowly and often in bewilderment.
My one guilty admission is that if some knacker is hanging about 6 foot from the back of my car doing 70 I do often dab the brakes, normally does the trick.

Aye lifes too short and my days are manic enough without spending an hour there and an hour back in a permanent radge, I just cruise along, observe, then shake my head slowly and often in bewilderment.
My one guilty admission is that if some knacker is hanging about 6 foot from the back of my car doing 70 I do often dab the brakes, normally does the trick.
:lol:
I'm the same these days. I've had a lot of fast cars in my time and I found that these were canny counterproductive in driving altercations. :lol:

Thats what i mean though if you had to drive one for a couple of weeks would you personally turn into more of a prick?
Why would one brand of car do that to you bearing in mind they have something like 30 different models across a broad spectrum.
I'm genuinely curious why it would make you personally change?

I've never driven an Audi before so can't comment on what happens to those crazy dudes when they get inside their metal chariots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back