Defender williams arcade game

I want an original one not one of these thousand games in one consul things the buttons on them arent the same.. and anyhow i wouldnt hardley play any of the other games had look online and its silly money any help much app

Pretty sure you can spec the new "million in one" machines with higher quality controls if that helps.

As you say, the originals are a fortune now, and prone to faults all the time, including simply just shipping it to you. If the CRT goes, you're in for a ride finding a replacement these days.

Pretty sure you can spec the new "million in one" machines with higher quality controls if that helps.

As you say, the originals are a fortune now, and prone to faults all the time, including simply just shipping it to you. If the CRT goes, you're in for a ride finding a replacement these days.

Any links to these?

its the positioning of the controls marra.. the old defender has unique controls unlike anything for sale right now
If you build you're own you can position them where you want, I'm sure there's schematics out there for the Defender control board.

Honestly, If I had the time I'd build you the whole cabinet. With the cabinet decals

Back