Default action on New Posts link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone had this before? Using android and was browsing here yesterday and pressed the New Posts button. I wasn't paying too much attention but a list of options came up - the "default action" ones. Gave me a list and I hit the first one by accident which was something about a media player. Also noticed it was set to "always" and not "once only"

Now that button isn't working - tries to load it is but doesn't work at all. The Watched Thread one next to it works fine. It is a web link and not media content obviously, just need to know how to reset whatever I have done.

Driving me nuts, can I hell find out what I have done...

A first reading, I assumed you had clicked on an advert (with media) rather than the new posts button, which might explain Android asking what you wanted to use to play it, but that really doesn't explain why the link doesn't work for you now.

A first reading, I assumed you had clicked on an advert (with media) rather than the new posts button, which might explain Android asking what you wanted to use to play it, but that really doesn't explain why the link doesn't work for you now.
Got sorted. Logged out, cleared as much data and cookies etc as I could and logged back on. Had to do this 3 times mind, didn't work at first.

The 'complete action using...' message came again when I pressed New Posts and for some reason I was given the option of using an app that I have recently installed - Yatse. This is a remote for Kodi using your phone. This time I have selected Chrome and problem is now fixed. Was doing my head in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back