Dedicated Forum App

Does anyone else used SwiftKey keyboard on their phone and find the field "jumps" a bit when you're using the forum in Chrome? So when you're replying to a message it starts typing in the space under the quote and then randomly jumps and starts putting what you're typing in the quoted area?

Does anyone else used SwiftKey keyboard on their phone and find the field "jumps" a bit when you're using the forum in Chrome? So when you're replying to a message it starts typing in the space under the quote and then randomly jumps and starts putting what you're typing in the quoted area?
Mine takes a hissy fit if I go back and change anything or if my autocorrect kicks in, starts deleting and overwriting random words. Using Google Chrome for Google Android on Google Nexus phone with stock Google keyboard.

Maybe I should Alta Vista it.

If you search the playstore and nothing comes up,I'd guess there isn't.

This board could run on the Tapatalk app, but it requires the mods to install a plug in to make it work. When I requested it I got no reply so don't hold your breath on it being enabled any time soon.

This board could run on the Tapatalk app, but it requires the mods to install a plug in to make it work. When I requested it I got no reply so don't hold your breath on it being enabled any time soon.

Just for some reason I got a new phone and this website will not load at all on it, every other website fine, I can't understand why this one won't.

Back