Dedicated Forum App

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by houst69, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Striker

I use Safari and the forum is spot on. Maybe he should use it instead of Chrome, since it's the default iPhone browser anyway!

Frijj and KarenDent like this.
  2. muggboots

muggboots Striker

Nah, apparently there is no Internet mechanism for that type of thing. Back to square one.

Tuesdays Gone likes this.
  3. Tuesdays Gone

Tuesdays Gone Goalkeeper

That's given me an idea. Imagine an internet page where you could search for anything in the world.

Dougal and muggboots like this.
  4. Does anyone else used SwiftKey keyboard on their phone and find the field "jumps" a bit when you're using the forum in Chrome? So when you're replying to a message it starts typing in the space under the quote and then randomly jumps and starts putting what you're typing in the quoted area?

5. Sideshow Bob2

Sideshow Bob2 Striker

Mine takes a hissy fit if I go back and change anything or if my autocorrect kicks in, starts deleting and overwriting random words. Using Google Chrome for Google Android on Google Nexus phone with stock Google keyboard.

Maybe I should Alta Vista it.

6. Sleepy

Sleepy Striker

No iPhone app.

Everyone trying to be funny twats laughing at you using google aren't the brightest bairns don't worry!

7. Is there an app to wipe your arse?

8. Dougal

Dougal Striker

Sneak :evil:

Hongkongphooey likes this.
  9. We do not like adverts either, but they pay for the running and development of this website.

10. On android?
    That's all.

11. andy

andy Striker

If you search the playstore and nothing comes up,I'd guess there isn't.

12. I was under the impression there was some forum chat app that was compatible, but I could be wrong.

13. Euro Plums

Euro Plums Striker

This board could run on the Tapatalk app, but it requires the mods to install a plug in to make it work. When I requested it I got no reply so don't hold your breath on it being enabled any time soon.

14. viccarlton

viccarlton Striker

That's really surprising.

15. Just for some reason I got a new phone and this website will not load at all on it, every other website fine, I can't understand why this one won't.

16. Euro Plums

Euro Plums Striker

:D

17. Who did you make the request to?

Is there a med for it?

18. Euro Plums

Euro Plums Striker

'The Gaffer'

19. Maybe he only takes board suggestions from contributors...

20. I am Boss

I am Boss Winger

Yeah there's a few apps you can use. Chrome, Firefox etc

HebburnMackem likes this.