Decent Sky deal

the dude

Striker
Saw on Twitter sky doing a deal. Entertainment, sports, cinema all in hd for £45 per month. It's for existing customers as well and you can add other stuff. I've got this plus ultimate on demand (Netflix through sky q box), kids and multiroom and my bill will be £5 per month less than it was and I had a 40% off deal that I had to pretend to cancel to get!

They had it on about a month back. My contract was ending so rang them and the lass said I wasn't eligible. I replied to the tweet saying it was a load of shite. A lad DMd me and asked if he could ring me. I was on a friend's and family deal for £35 a month. He was able to extend it for 18 months.

Imagine paying for Sky when you can get IPTV :D

If you just want it for the sport then its probably a better option.

We've just got the basic package for £20. And in the main its owa lass recording her reality shite, im not sure how effective that is on an internet streaming system.

I’d probably go for it if they waived the £199 installation charge for the 2TB Q box and the £45 included 4K access.

I’ve always found Sky pretty easy to deal with tbh. The last time my contract was up, I was on the phone for less that 10 mins and got a 50% off deal for 18 mths. I could have probably got more, but I couldnt be arsed.

@AndrewP also pointed me in the direction of a Facebook page that shows the latest deals which I used for my parents.

The worst to deal with are BT mind. I hate ringing them

If you just want it for the sport then its probably a better option.

We've just got the basic package for £20. And in the main its owa lass recording her reality shite, im not sure how effective that is on an internet streaming system.
I have the same for our lass to record etc , £10pm
I watch all the sport on IPTV its a no brainer for sports

Saw on Twitter sky doing a deal. Entertainment, sports, cinema all in hd for £45 per month. It's for existing customers as well and you can add other stuff. I've got this plus ultimate on demand (Netflix through sky q box), kids and multiroom and my bill will be £5 per month less than it was and I had a 40% off deal that I had to pretend to cancel to get!
Misread your post.

Back