Decent Sky deal

Discussion in 'SMB' started by the dude, Nov 10, 2018.

1. the dude

the dude Midfield

Saw on Twitter sky doing a deal. Entertainment, sports, cinema all in hd for £45 per month. It's for existing customers as well and you can add other stuff. I've got this plus ultimate on demand (Netflix through sky q box), kids and multiroom and my bill will be £5 per month less than it was and I had a 40% off deal that I had to pretend to cancel to get!

2. Botchie

Botchie Winger

They had it on about a month back. My contract was ending so rang them and the lass said I wasn't eligible. I replied to the tweet saying it was a load of shite. A lad DMd me and asked if he could ring me. I was on a friend's and family deal for £35 a month. He was able to extend it for 18 months.

the dude likes this.
  3. BDI

BDI Winger

Anyone still to the link to said tweet? We're paying over £80 for this and Broadband?

4. the dude

the dude Midfield

Don't bother with going through Twitter just get onto them. That's what I did. Phoned them but they said they were busy but they could do it via text which they did.

Z
    Sky on Twitter

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  5. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

I currently get broadband, sport, entertainment, box sets, HD - all for £50 a month.

Not sure if the deals any good but works for me.

6. toxic tracksuit

toxic tracksuit Subs Bench

That’s £600 a year. Aye, nee shit Sherlock, but since when did we accept this to be normal?

7. Grammar Police

Grammar Police Midfield

Imagine paying for Sky when you can get IPTV :D

8. Tinka

Tinka Full Back

My monthly was gonna be over a 100 pund, it aint now.

9. Daffy

Daffy Striker

Always a deal to be had

Can you record with that system ?

10. J0hnboy

J0hnboy Central Defender Contributor

Cause it’s not in the same league.

11. Grammar Police

Grammar Police Midfield

Carry on getting a two litre bottle of coke shoved up your arse for nothing significantly better at all. Your loss.

12. Le Chuck

Le Chuck Striker

If you just want it for the sport then its probably a better option.

We've just got the basic package for £20. And in the main its owa lass recording her reality shite, im not sure how effective that is on an internet streaming system.

13. Hull_Mackem

Hull_Mackem Winger

£45 too much. Sky have largely destroyed UK football. F them

14. Sima

Sima Striker Lost Magpie

I’d probably go for it if they waived the £199 installation charge for the 2TB Q box and the £45 included 4K access.

15. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Central Defender

I’ve always found Sky pretty easy to deal with tbh. The last time my contract was up, I was on the phone for less that 10 mins and got a 50% off deal for 18 mths. I could have probably got more, but I couldnt be arsed.

@AndrewP also pointed me in the direction of a Facebook page that shows the latest deals which I used for my parents.

The worst to deal with are BT mind. I hate ringing them

16. small mythos

small mythos Full Back

I’m on the phone to them as I’m typing this , saving £12 a month and getting the movies back

17. ontap

ontap Striker

I have the same for our lass to record etc , £10pm
    I watch all the sport on IPTV its a no brainer for sports

18. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Striker

Cant wait to leave Virgin, they are absolutely shit.

19. Westoe SAFC

Westoe SAFC Winger

Misread your post.

20. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Striker

Good username