Decent restaurants in Sunderland

Billy Batts

Striker
My parents are staying up there Saturday night, they'd prebooked a hotel for Blackpool game before it got called up, going up anyway.
Nothing too fancy, just a nice restaurant for the Saturday night, good food obviously, no really preference for type of food (Thai, Italian etc).

My parents are staying up there Saturday night, they'd prebooked a hotel for Blackpool game before it got called up, going up anyway.
Nothing too fancy, just a nice restaurant for the Saturday night, good food obviously, no really preference for type of food (Thai, Italian etc).

Better off going to durham

Left it too late for somewhere decent...unless they’re planning to go out early

All day session. Order a kebab in chilinos. Put kebab down then have a roll around with some gobshite. Pick kebab up. Get a taxi and eat kebab in taxi. Refuse to pay then go to room and bomb a few cans. Brush teeth and go to bed. Gadgies day out iirc.

All day session. Order a kebab in chilinos. Put kebab down then have a roll around with some gobshite. Pick kebab up. Get a taxi and eat kebab in taxi. Refuse to pay then go to room and bomb a few cans. Brush teeth and go to bed. Gadgies day out iirc.
We have a winner right here. End of thread.

Last edited:

Back