Decent Podcasts

Used to love The Bugle when it was Andy Zaltzman and John Oliver - not sure if the old episodes are kicking around.

Felt a bit sorry for Zaltzman when JO went off to America and became a massive star and he was left behind. Current episodes are here:

Joe Rogan.
Never in a million years thought he would be my thing, wasn't interested when loads of people recommended it to me.
I must have listened to several hundred hours now easily. Absolutely class. He's very popular so there will be a few who say how much they hate him, you only get those kind of responses to the most popular podcasts for some reason.
I enjoy it, depending on the guest.
But he might as well just suck their cock and get it over with. Its a million miles from an interview as you can get, its very sycophantic.
He agrees with everyone, no matter what they say.

I enjoy it, depending on the guest.
But he might as well just suck their cock and get it over with. Its a million miles from an interview as you can get, its very sycophantic.
He agrees with everyone, no matter what they say.
I've heard him disagree quite a bit actually. He does it in a very subtle way. You're not far off though imo, I don't think he's going for an interview style anyway and I probably wouldn't watch him try :lol:

Jim Jefferies I don't know about that
5 years ago he was the best comedian out here. Gone all mainstream now though.

Anyway, my recommendation

The Beef and Dairy Network Podcast.

Honestly, its absolute genius. How it wasn't just 2-3 shows I'll never know, he's created a entire universe, its amazing and hilarious. Gotta stick with it though, like with Athletico Mince.
I've heard him disagree quite a bit actually. He does it in a very subtle way. You're not far off though imo, I don't think he's going for an interview style anyway and I probably wouldn't watch him try :lol:
Aye.
Also, I wouldn't get into a kicking contest with him!

5 years ago he was the best comedian out here. Gone all mainstream now though.

Anyway, my recommendation

The Beef and Dairy Network Podcast.

Honestly, its absolute genius. How it wasn't just 2-3 shows I'll never know, he's created a entire universe, its amazing and hilarious. Gotta stick with it though, like with Athletico Mince.

Aye.
Also, I wouldn't get into a kicking contest with him!
Not a chance haha

In the main I listen to football ones so the following:

Quickly Kevin
Undr the Cosh
Guardian Football Weekly
59th Minute
FML FPL
Peter Crouch
WMS
RR
What the Falk
NTT20
D3/D4
The Price of Football

I subscribe to Patreon for the first 2 and think it’s worth it for both for the extra content.

Think I’ll download a few Joe Rogan ones if anyone has any recommendations
I don't listen to Joe Rogan too religiously but the last one I had on was with journalist Mariana van Zeller talking about her documentary series investigating the world's black markets and I thought it was a very good episode.

Another shout for Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History if you’re into history at all.

There’s a lot behind a paywall now but it’s honestly well worth it. His Blueprint for Armageddon series on WW1 is incredible.

I subscribe to Matt Forde's Political Party podcast. He's similar in that he hardly ever challenges the guest. It's good for getting an understanding of their background, how they got into politics and general values but frustrating when he doesn't challenge the occasional one who is clearly talking crap.

Rogan
Guardian football
Louis Theroux
Your moms house
Bunce and costellos boxing

couldn’t get away with athletico mince but that skit with the darts player ordering meat at a restaurant is one of the funniest things I’ve seen/heard

Quite a few mentioned already but

Adam Buxton
Richard herring
Elis & john
Ed gamble and Matthew crosby
Matt forde

Sunderland ones
Few rugby ones
Peter crouch

Dan snow
Dan snow world wars
We have ways of making you talk