December voting again - Low Light Photography

Challenge Winer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I cocked up the initial voting thread I thought we have another. The three people who had voted will ned to do so again.

7 days to vote, and vote for as many as you want this time - honest.

Tom Tom, Steed and Smoker for me this month... all great shots :)

Peachbum for me.

I managed to get as far as a tip at Seaton Carew but get trumped by a desert in South America :roll:

Thanks TTM. :lol:

You got the birds though.

One vote only from me as so few entries, and that is for Tom Tom macute.

Absolutely - the birds are fantastic. As I looked at it there was a voice inside my head that sounded like David Attenborough giving me a narrative on what was happening!

Voted for four since I though that the quality this month was really good. (Could have voted for more.)

Tom Tom Macute For reasons mentioned above - a stunning shot
Peachbum (love the shades - great capture.)
Smoker (expected some briliant star pictures - but this was am excellent change of subject wonderfully executed.
Andy M The chnage is aspect ratio has given a great quality to the shot which has a kind of simplicity and earthiness, even graininess, that really appeals to me.

Absolutely - the birds are fantastic. As I looked at it there was a voice inside my head that sounded like David Attenborough giving me a narrative on what was happening!

Voted for four since I though that the quality this month was really good. (Could have voted for more.)

Tom Tom Macute For reasons mentioned above - a stunning shot
Peachbum (love the shades - great capture.)
Smoker (expected some briliant star pictures - but this was am excellent change of subject wonderfully executed.
Andy M The chnage is aspect ratio has given a great quality to the shot which has a kind of simplicity and earthiness, even graininess, that really appeals to me.

You could have given greenman and me a random vote each just to make us feel like we actually entered ;) :lol:

thought yours would have got some tbh. I like it. That said I didn't vote for you either like :lol:

Too professional looking man to get a vote... :lol:

I forgot to add the title mind to match the theme..that alone may have got a vote...

"A Little On The Dark Side"

Took me ages to get it right anarl..

You could have given greenman and me a random vote each just to make us feel like we actually entered ;) :lol:

:lol:

Actually I really like the shot!! If you get AB22 to re-start the poll again - I'll give it a vote this time!!

I really like Greenman's too - its just that by the time voting has started - we're so far removed from Christmas!

Well done Smoker and thanks to those who voted for mine.

Don't give up mackembulldog, I've been trying for two years and this is about the best I've done.:lol:

Don't give up mackembulldog, I've been trying for two years and this is about the best I've done.:lol:

Aye well done to Smoker and yourself for some top toggery this month :)

Thanks for the votes peeps, a big improvement on my usual null points! :lol::cool:

Cracking image it was Tom. Wouldn't mind seeing this spectacle myself sometime. Used to be a regular sight over the NE cities before they put up the bird nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back