December Comp - 12 days of Christmas - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our October winner Janiep chose our December theme- 12 Days of Christmas

As well as the kudos of winning a month, the winner get's to be in our year end vote for picture of the year, the prize being a day shooting with the world's top panoramic landscape photographer, Mark Denton.

Happy Shooting

Entries here please

Silence :-(. Does no-one like it then? I thought it might give a lot of possibilities.

a very happy theme :-D
no matter technical ability, everyone should have a picture to enter this month. but as kubicki said, making it as unpredictable as possible gives a good challenging edge to it

a very happy theme :-D
no matter technical ability, everyone should have a picture to enter this month. but as kubicki said, making it as unpredictable as possible gives a good challenging edge to it

Not for my idea! I think that, in amongst the festive fun, my picture is going to be the one that bums everyone out! That's unless I change what I'm planning.

Nice one AndrewCoates, is that the point of impact of a snowball?

Mr Jorgan I like your shot. I hope that's on your Christmas cards this year, it's beautiful.

Is anyone going to attempt to interpret the theme, or is no one bothering?

Took a photo 2 days ago just need to put it on here. Wouldn't say it meets the theme unfortunately, but I think it's the closest I'll get to it.

Spent / wasted a lot of time shooting with a knackered film camera, so a bit of a half-arsed entry from me this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back