December 6th live footy on TV

Good evening Hank and everybody, was going to do some Christmas shopping today, but could not be arsed (maybe tomorrow). No footie for me tonight, but it looks like our lads are in for a torrid time, 1-0 down and Paddy Almond sent off.
Looking forward to the game tomorrow night, but I don't think the weather will be for the faint hearted. I was expecting a comfortable win, but these type of conditions tend to be a great leveller.

Evening Rip
Good evening Hank and everybody, was going to do some Christmas shopping today, but could not be arsed (maybe tomorrow). No footie for me tonight, but it looks like our lads are in for a torrid time, 1-0 down and Paddy Almond sent off.
Looking forward to the game tomorrow night, but I don't think the weather will be for the faint hearted. I was expecting a comfortable win, but these type of conditions tend to be a great leveller.
Evening HM

Thanks anyway, marra. Much appreciated. Look after yasel in that there Norge....

I'm rubbish at DIY but I thowt ye thawed wif a thaw? Reet I'm off out fer a gan on the bairns' theethaw....
Steady away just now marra. Shut down for weather. 85mph just now.
Evening all, I forgot to post this morning.
First time in a long time I've slept after 9:00, apparently we drank 46 beers between 5 of us last night. Ho hum. Great night though. Having a mender or two now.
Evening Will. As one does.
Evening HM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steady away just now marra. Shut down for weather. 85mph just now.

Evening Will. As one does.

Evening HM.
Ooph. Get @gluepot to lend ye a bit clag fer yer syrup marra.
Hi mate, Is all the power off mate or can you put lights, sockets back on and working. That is only one circuit off and not the whole house.? If only one of the smaller trips then leaving it off you should be able to put all other circuits back on except the tripped one. Then you will need a spark to fault find and repair or replace faulty kit on said circuit, unfortunately for you I'm too far away to do it.
Cheers, Bonnylad. I've determined that it's only one of the lights circuits. The rest are OK. But the offending circuit isn't having it, like. I've tried a few times & it just sparks, makes a noise & trips (sounds a bit like someone smoking a Camberwell Carrot, ha, ha). Don't suppose you know any decent sparks in my area?

Last edited:
Ok marra

keep ✅

If you mean FW, he still does some graft ( he phoned me the other day & he was up a ladder 🤣🤣🤣)
Aye, I didn't know if he was still grafting.
Do sky news know about this?

🤣🤣🤣
They do now. Gutted they missed the scoop.
How about a mentoring role for you?
Christ, be like giving a monkey a machine gun. Poor bairn.
Feeling for ya, here's a tune to cheer you up

:lol::lol::lol:

Evening @hank williams and good evening all. I'm done...whoop whoop...having a quick brew and a catch up with the ladies here then off home to watch the draw and a good night on TV. Julie is on a late so a chippy tea and a tin of dandelion and burdock is a defo tonight.

It'll be busy tomorrow, script downloads and dressing scripts are building up nicely so the techs will be on with them tonight.

Should get to watch your match tomorrow night too, got one of the sticks which covers EFL 72, so looking forward to it, 2nd half I expect.

Hope your days gone well, awful hail stoney weather today and very strong winds forecast tomorrow, but not as bad as last weeks storm. Still giving out warnings though.

So have a great night, enjoy the telly or the footy, stay safe and take care, 👍👍😷😷😁😁🐟🍟🥤.

@Rip Van Fish , evening pal, hope the days gone well, @Spam Javelin , likewise also, @AndyGray1985 , all the best tonight pal, @VHFC , good evening pal, @niknak_123 , have a good night pal, @Musicman , evening mate, hope your days gone well...better than my 7 .... @becs , hope graft goes well this week hon, xx, match night tom, I'll see some, @thamesvalleyman , hope you son has a great night with you all, @Snorbens , bloody terrible day all around, stay dry, @mackemal , evening pal, all's well and likewise, hopefully put thing right tomorrow night, @echoboy , some great songs on here today, have a great night, @Kennington Kid , it'll be a waterlogged pitch on weds.... 😂 😂 😂 , @Dilligaf60, have a good shift mate and a good kip after that, take care pal, @Scotty 1978 , hope you've had a good day, @Kingdom Bhoy , hope the days gone well pal, @eddtheduck , hope the window shopping went well pal, @Stortford , hope all went well pal and your mum's all sorted, @Bonzo ,sounded fun that pal, @bonnylad , that's defo put a smile on everyones face here tonight, great song, cheers for posting, have a great night, @thecloughywobble , hope you got sorted pal, all the best, @macum1920 , evening pal, I think its nice that, enjoy ... @WillInSpain , good evening pal, @gluepot , hope the days gone well mate, @chevvies , have a good night pal ..... Chippy time ....
Sadly not, Scorefrom, la, but tomorrow's another day & yanar what they say: another day another storm, ha, ha. I'm not in any position to complain when you see some poor folk are still without heat & light after 11 days.

I hope your brother is improving. Please send him my very best when you next see him.

Morning Dilli, that's just like the army, off the transport straight into battle 😁 .
Aye mate. Nee sense in hanging about. just get it done, get some bait, and get some kip.
Morning SFATI mate hope you and yours are well

Morning Mr Javelin Sir

Morning VHFC mate

Morning Becs hope work isn't too hectic
Evening Al.

Just been speaking to a friend in London her little lad (he's 6) has asked Santa for an Arsenal kit, she has told him if he isn't a good boy he'll be getting a Spurs top :lol:
Many years ago I knew a lad who used his Spurs top for a certain purpose. Suffice to say he maintained it looked like an old map of the world. Thankfully, I never saw it....

Morning Hank, Becs and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

My son's birthday today so we'll be having a family dinner. No football but almost certainly some alcohol.

Stay safe everyone.
Hope The lad had a good day mate.
Not sure I put my meaning across…
Doesnt matter mate. Any excuse.
Morning Dilli!
I hope you have arrived safely!
I see the club alledgedly has inquired about Kasper Hjulmand’s availability. Not sure if that would help with that bunch of skivers.
:lol::lol::lol:
All the best out there pal.
Cheers mate. all good thanks.

Many years ago I knew a lad who used his Spurs top for a certain purpose. Suffice to say he maintained it looked like an old map of the world. Thankfully, I never saw it....
Posted this previously, a fair few years ago we asked my SiL in Scotland what the lads wanted for Christmas, little 'un was just into football so we went into town to a sports shop I saw a nice Green & White hoped kit and suggested to Mrs KK (no) that we buy it, she agreed 'cos she liked the colours. We wrapped the pressies in nice paper added a label and stuck 'em in the post. The BiL was from the Blue half of Glasgow and rang on Christmas morning, said "You bar steward" and hung up. He promised the lad a nice Rangers strip the next day but the lad wouldn't take it off, his Granda was also trying to persuade him to take it off but without success, he liked it so much he asked to sleep in it. I was still laughing come New Year.

Back