December 6th live footy on tv

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy one every match. When I get round to clearing out all the old toys in the cupboard under my stairs, I'm going to make it into a programme library :cool:

Will look at that later thanks. In the mean time, I'm running on Costa :lol:
You and me too Becs, I live on the stuff,and drink way to many cappuccinos every day....my excuse is I haven't had alcohol for around 9 months...

You and me too Becs, I live on the stuff,and drink way to many cappuccinos every day....my excuse is I haven't had alcohol for around 9 months...
#Metoo#
@Mk Mackem and @becs.
I was in Costa today, for my usual, flat white and bacon buttie, and there's an above than average chance, that I'll be in tomorrow and Sunday morning too 👍 ☕ 🍔

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon marra, sorry for late reply been running around like a blue @rsed fly this morning, yes all sorted for tomorrow hopefully we’ll get away on time 09:00hrs from Ponteland International.
Sunderland North West you mean?

Just been to see Motherless Brooklyn, I thought it was great. Mrs Duck thought it was neither nowt nor summat, make of that what you will 😄.

Edward Norton May rival Joachim Phoenix for the Oscar (my vote goes to JP).

Last edited:
I would like to recommend a rather spiffing bottle of wine if that’s okay. Perfect to go with a Xmas dinner or on its own.
It’s an Alsace White called Pinot Blanc by Ernest Wein. £7.99 in Lidl at the moment. One of the best wines I’ve tasted in ages @Wakey ftm in Sussex and any other quaffers.
Thank yoo
I’ve slurped some Aspells organic, voddy & ginger ale, now on the Primitivo:)

Back