December 12th live footy on tv

Lovely, they really are,x.

Bob (the black and white one) picked me! I bought him from a breeder and went to look at another litter but he was slightly older from another litter and was the last pup left. She put him in my arms and it was love at first sight 😍 He's been practically glued to me for over 14 years now and is currently asleep right next to my chair. Also bought Jack from the same lady. Jack's Mam is Bob's sister, so Bob's his uncle :lol:

Bob (the black and white one) picked me! I bought him from a breeder and went to look at another litter but he was slightly older from another litter and was the last pup left. She put him in my arms and it was love at first sight 😍 He's been practically glued to me for over 14 years now and is currently asleep right next to my chair. Also bought Jack from the same lady. Jack's Mam is Bob's sister, so Bob's his uncle :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent x.

@Mk Mackem , hope you feel better soon pal.

Evening folks, we’ve been ordering Xmas boxes from the internet for a while now and storing them in the garage. They are presents for our grandchildren.
We decided tonight to wrap them and there should have been nine but there are, in fact, ten.
The odd one out is a toy supermarket trolley. We didn’t order it. I’ve checked with the family and they haven’t.
It has my granddaughters name as the recipient but she can’t have ordered it as she’s only two years old !
It’s a mystery.
Anyway a heads up for anyone interested. Tesco are offering £20 off any home delivery order valued at £70 or more. In addition they are offering 25% off six bottles of a large selection of wine etc.
I’ve just ordered twelve bottles of wine and twelve bottles of fiz and made a great saving.
Have a peaceful night.

Lovley story Becs....

Man and Woman's bestest friend....

I put an add on pre loved for a Tibetan type dog on Friday, Wes was running around our house the next day, a woman replied Friday evening and her husband brought him to us Saturday morning. He was too boisterous for them as they had very young kids, and he virtually used his paws as hands and the kids got some scratches. The husband was in tears when he left him with us, Wesley was 11 weeks old, he's now 5 and was definitely a meant to be companion for us. He's turned out to be the best dog I've ever owned, without him I wouldn't drag myself out in all weathers every day, and I would be home alone most days until Mrs. MK gets home.....so I know how you feel about Bob & Jack :)
Aww no! Get well soon xx
Cheers Becs.....theres lots of bugs going around, best to get it out the way before xmas....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent x.

@Mk Mackem , hope you feel better soon pal.
Thanks SFATI....

Just a bit of a bug hopefully...
Evening folks, we’ve been ordering Xmas boxes from the internet for a while now and storing them in the garage. They are presents for our grandchildren.
We decided tonight to wrap them and there should have been nine but there are, in fact, ten.
The odd one out is a toy supermarket trolley. We didn’t order it. I’ve checked with the family and they haven’t.
It has my granddaughters name as the recipient but she can’t have ordered it as she’s only two years old !
It’s a mystery.
Anyway a heads up for anyone interested. Tesco are offering £20 off any home delivery order valued at £70 or more. In addition they are offering 25% off six bottles of a large selection of wine etc.
I’ve just ordered twelve bottles of wine and twelve bottles of fiz and made a great saving.
Have a peaceful night.
Big night in coming up T_Bone? :)

Theres some cracking deals around at the moment:)

Last edited:
I saw Manchester United are playing az'67 Alkmaar (nickname is the Cheeseheads, not United :lol:) tonight and I remember Stoke City signed our first foreign player in 1978 (till '82) called Loek Ursem from them so I wiki'd him. When Alan Durban left for Sunderland Ursem followed him to Sunderland on loan, playing 4 games. I always quite liked him and he was quite skillful. Anyway, he runs a tv repair shop in his homeland now, just seeing if you remember him.

I saw Manchester United are playing az'67 Alkmaar (nickname is the Cheeseheads, not United :lol:) tonight and I remember Stoke City signed our first foreign player in 1978 (till '82) called Loek Ursem from them so I wiki'd him. When Alan Durban left for Sunderland Ursem followed him to Sunderland on loan, playing 4 games. I always quite liked him and he was quite skillful. Anyway, he runs a tv repair shop in his homeland now, just seeing if you remember him.
@Lo Ursem does!

Back