December 11th live footy on tv

Evening All,

Safely back from NCL and Brownie points well and truly trousered.

No whinging and offered opinion on some purchases which was greatly received.

Had lunch (a but early for a full meal for me but nice all the same) and then a couple of beers.

Day made all the better when best mate who has had PSA test, physical exam and biopsy over last few weeks called to say, unexpectedly, nowt there other than a bit inflammation. He said the consultant said it wasn't very often he was able to give that sort of information to people.

Both me and Mrs Duck were standing grinning and a bit emotional in Debenhams. Great news.

On settee now, cuppa and mince pie in the plans.

Evening All,

Had lunch (a but early for a full meal for me but nice all the same) and then a couple of beers.

Day made all the better when best mate who has had PSA test, physical exam and biopsy over last few weeks called to say, unexpectedly, nowt there other than a bit inflammation. He said the consultant said it wasn't very often he was able to give that sort of information to people.

Both me and Mrs Duck were standing grinning and a bit emotional in Debenhams. Great news.

Hope you hid a smoked kipper behind some appropriate radiator;)

Not my wife mate just the quoting system went wrong its the poster who I quoted.
Just as well after the hard time you were giving her about being late with your tea last night
I’m not like Hanky ya nar;) I divvent dee extras

theres 2 kilo of spiced pork sausage meat in them 4 ;)
Just bring your cooking skills

Last edited:
Evening All,

That’s great Edd, as you say when it gets to that level it’s rarely good news

Back