December 11th live footy on tv

Afternoon Good sir knight. Dreadful news. I do hope the good lady is not suffering to much discomfort.

Sounds painful mate.

Chocker 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

Plenty of discomfort, burst ulcer when she went down last week, broke two bones in her ankle when she went down. Supposed to reset it yesterday but discharged her, got a letter today for the operation for yesterday. Cock ups from begining to end.

Afternoon Good sir knight. Dreadful news. I do hope the good lady is not suffering to much discomfort.

Sounds painful mate.

Chocker 😂😂😂

Plenty of discomfort, burst ulcer when she went down last week, broke two bones in her ankle when she went down. Supposed to reset it yesterday but discharged her, got a letter today for the operation for yesterday. Cock ups from begining to end.
[/QUOTE]

Ouch sounds horrible that mate hope she's feeling better soon.

I slept the majority of this weekend feeling better now like.

One of the lads at work had it last week and another one says he's feeling bad today too.

Hardly working mind lol watching the Joker film and getting paid for it.

Afternoon Dilli.

Heard you were stuck out on rigs manage to make back ashore?
Aye, just 😂

Sounds painful mate.

Chocker 😂😂😂

[/QUOTE]
Jesus, poor lass. Hope they get it fixed sooner rather than later mate.
Good afternoon mate. Back on terra firma ?
Aye marra. All I have to do now is stay awake or I’ll end up in bloody kings cross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye I wonder who would do such a thing? 🤔

Durham at twenty to six, bed by eight mate 😂😂🥱😴😴
Shave, shoite & shower + cuppa forst.
Can’t remember whees idea it was to send you pic of Gom & MM on the swally last Satda? ;)
But it was the high point of the day ( well that & bumping into Gary Bennet on train back)
Hope you’ve brought some luck/arse rockets for Satda ? They need them :(

Shave, shoite & shower + cuppa forst.
Can’t remember whees idea it was to send you pic of Gom & MM on the swally last Satda? ;)
But it was the high point of the day ( well that & bumping into Gary Bennet on train back)
Hope you’ve brought some luck/arse rockets for Satda ? They need them :(
I hope they have ear defenders. They’ll need them if they continue arseing around mate.

Aye I wonder who would do such a thing? 🤔

Durham at twenty to six, bed by eight mate 😂😂🥱😴😴
If I'm in the Victory, after the game on Satda, I might just pop in to the Deafy to say hello.
Just home, Fleetwood ticket is here :) :)
Aft'noon Wakey, and all.
I'm waiting for my ticket for Satda, to come in the post.
Probblies get here tomorra.

Aye righto 😂😂😂
Hows the bairn ?

:D

She's got a cold but otherwise OK. She's getting excited about Christmas now.

Aww that sounds awful poor lass :(

I hope you are on turkey cooking duties this year mind :D

If I'm in the Victory, after the game on Satda, I might just pop in to the Deafy to say hello.

Aft'noon Wakey, and all.
I'm waiting for my ticket for Satda, to come in the post.
Probblies get here tomorra.
Why not mate. 😁
:D

She's got a cold but otherwise OK. She's getting excited about Christmas now.

Aww that sounds awful poor lass :(

I hope you are on turkey cooking duties this year mind :D
Grand.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Afternoon Pete, that's awful and needs some proper treatment, best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery

Last edited:

Afternoon Pete, that's awful and needs some proper treatment, best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery

Not my wife mate just the quoting system went wrong its the poster who I quoted.

Back