Deceit- c4 9pm tonight

Robert Napper did it, nowt to to with Bellfield or Colin Stagg. Napper raped and murdered a woman and her daughter in SE London about 18 months after killing Rachel Nickell.
Coppers did a good job too.
No they didn't. Two people died in horrible circumstances because they were too occupied with framing an innocent man.
Sorry wolfie, I thought the coppers comment above was about Stagg.
I knew Colin Stagg, we lived in the same street and he is a bit weird but harmless. I'm not sure what I can say on here but he had a hobby that could only be carried out when it gets dark. One morning I woke up for a piss at about 3am and for some reason I went to the spare bedroom and looked out, there in the car park was Colin Stagg stood with his dog staring straight back at me, sent shivers down my spine that did. Like I say he was harmless, a bit of an Arnold Lane really.
Something I bet they don't mention in the TV programme was the harassment of Colin, at least once a week there'd be a police car parked for a couple of hours outside his flat, they'd just sit there until kids started f*cking about with the car, this went on for years.

Last edited:
Robert Napper did it, nowt to to with Bellfield or Colin Stagg. Napper raped and murdered a woman and her daughter in SE London about 18 months after killing Rachel Nickell.

No they didn't. Two people died in horrible circumstances because they were too occupied with framing an innocent man.
I knew Colin Stagg, we lived in the same street and he is a bit weird but harmless. I'm not sure what I can say on here but he had a hobby that could only be carried out when it gets dark. One morning I woke up for a piss at about 3am and for some reason I went to the spare bedroom and looked out, there in the car park was Colin Stagg stood with his dog staring straight back at me, sent shivers down my spine that did. Like I say he was harmless, a bit of an Arnold Lane really.
Something I bet they don't mention in the TV programme was the harassment of Colin, at least once a week there'd be a police car parked for a couple of hours outside his flat, they'd just sit there until kids started f*cking about with the car, this went on for years.
Harmless or not he seems dodgy as fuck from your weird description of him, his hobby and his dog.

He needs watching.

What was the hobby? :lol:

Never ceases to amaze me how many people have links to well known figures on here, when there was the Jeremy Bamber thread at least two people had met him now we have a someone who knew Colin Stagg - amazing the links from a relatively small community.

just finished watching, nw im no legal eagle but how did stagg ever end up in court ?????
Basically no evidence against him . the poistion of hands of the deceased proved he was making it up/guessing, htf it got beyond the cps and htf police thought could get a prosecution out of is beyond me . waste of taxpayers money.

Back