Death Stranding

I've finished the 'prologue' (or shite kojima movie) part. And played about another 3 hours.

This is f***ing boring.

I honestly hoped for more, and admittedly, I've never understood why so many people crawl up Kojimas arse. This hasn't answered my questions. Gorgeous game, but it's a good looking fart. At best.

Amazed anyone bought this - looked absolutely dreadful and mind numbingly boring. Shows what a bit of a name and a marketing budget can get you. Anyone off here feel different having actually played it?

Amazed anyone bought this - looked absolutely dreadful and mind numbingly boring. Shows what a bit of a name and a marketing budget can get you. Anyone off here feel different having actually played it?

It's getting canny reviews. I don't particularly like the look of it though so won't be buying it.

I'm really enjoying this so far. The deliverling cargo is challenging and feels great when you do well and get there fast with no damage.
I hate mules, they are worse than BTs to deal with but make deliveries fun and challenging.
Story is developing nicely, it's getting me invested.
Can see how game won't be for everyone though.

Kojima hasn’t made a decent game since MGS1. Even MGS2 was absolutely shite in places.
MGS2 has gotten better with age. A lot of it talks about stuff that's current topics now "fake news" etc.

MGS3 was absolutely brilliant IMO, aye it was practically a James Bond Homage but didn't stop it from being great.

I've never known a game get such different reviews. So, SMB, is it worth the money? I was going to buy it today, but will take my lead from here.

I've never known a game get such different reviews. So, SMB, is it worth the money? I was going to buy it today, but will take my lead from here.

I haven't got it yet, but I will pick it up. A mate of mine absolutely raves about it, it's incredibly slow and methodical (bit like RDR2 I guess) and you have to think a lot and really plan your routes. If you're looking for something fast paced and action packed, this isn't it, but if you don't mind taking your time and being methodical, it could be for you.

Back