Death Stranding

I think it will be good and should be a pretty different type of game than seen before. Expect a lot of story and cut scenes again, Kojima loves his movies and likes his games to feel like one. Does look stunning like.

Looks like it may end up all fart and no shite tbh. Looks like it had potential but then just goes off on loads of random wtf bits.

Wish they'd fuck off with these exclusives anarl, just give us gamers games on all platforms..

Haven’t got a clue what’s going on in that trailer like but it’s a nice looking game. As much as I love kojima and mgs I’m not sure about this one.

no idea wtf to make of it from that, but isnt that what Kojima loves to do, have people talk about and try work out wtf he's doing
He’s always been out there but he’s getting more crackers imo.

Deliberately left mgs phantom pain unfinished but left the unfinished final level hidden in the games code. Allegedly the missing ending was the players phantom limb. Mad fucker.

Last edited:
Haven’t got a clue what’s going on in that trailer like but it’s a nice looking game. As much as I love kojima and mgs I’m not sure about this one.

He’s always been out there but he’s getting more crackers imo.

Deliberately left mgs phantom pain unfinished but left the unfinished final level hidden in the games code. Allegedly the missing ending was the players phantom limb. Mad fucker.

Not half as mad as MGS2 and that was totally premeditated.

Back