Death Stranding

Finally finished this. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I do wish they had made the interviews audible tapes so you could listen to them, also allow you to listen while travelling would have been good. They were quite interesting.
An interesting ending, with a bit of kojima humour in there with Sam voice commands.
Thoughts Mads was great in it.
Could easily see it winning goty

I held off on this when it first came out as it seemed to be a very marmite game that I'd probably think was boring going off the reviews, although I was intrigued as to what some was a loop that can hook ya.

Game was on sale a month or back and I also had a £15 quid Amazon voucher so ended up paying 12 quid for it. Played it for save 5 or so hours over the first 3ish weeks and was interested in seeing how the story progressed, but the slog was real. Got a bike about 10 hours and and that made the game a lot more appealing. Chapter 3 yesterday and have hammered it all weekend having fell right into the loop of collective building.

I'm not bored doing the same thing over and over (so far) and they keep dropping enough new stuff to improve the quality of life of traversal which I'm enjoying.

I've heard this chapter is a real long one so it will be interesting to see what they come up with as they progress the story............. Now off to build more roads!
Finally finished this. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I do wish they had made the interviews audible tapes so you could listen to them, also allow you to listen while travelling would have been good. They were quite interesting.
An interesting ending, with a bit of kojima humour in there with Sam voice commands.
Thoughts Mads was great in it.
Could easily see it winning goty

I've not go a clue as to his role in the game yet. He's just gave me some flowers in the game as it's my birthday in real life. The game is also wishing me happy birthday and sending me emails in the game.

I suppose it's all part of the 'social' aspect of the game which incentivises to help each other in the game.

Last edited:
This is on sale at Argos for £13.99.
Worth it?
From the few hours I've played I'd say so.

I got this last Christmas for the PS4, still not been out of the box. I got a steam code for free when I bought my laptop 3 months back and used this game to get a feel for the graphical settings. It looked interesting, I just have other stuff on the go.

This is on sale at Argos for £13.99.
Worth it?

I'm 40 hours in and still enjoying it. I've still got no clue what's going on story wise but interested to find out as it progresses. The gameplay is very repetitive but I'm hooked. New tools and abilities are dropped just enough to make the grind feel worth it.

Picked up the PS4 Version for £23 and the PS5 upgrade just now for £5.

Looking forward to getting stuck in tonight.

It's a strange game, on the face of it, it's a bland delivery simulator, but I was ridiculously addicted to it when playing it and finished it with about 100 hours game time. The story makes no sense most of the time but its quality at the same time :lol:

Back