Death in paradise

Anyone watch it?

Its like a guilty pleasure I can't stop. It's an easy watch murder mystery type based somewhere tropical. Main character is dougal of father Ted. He probably has a real name but I can't be arsed to Google it.
I used to when the two other blokes played the lead role but the mrs is not keen, so it’s a no go area now

It’s a guilty pleasure of mine too. Preferred the first two guys tho. Ardal o Hanlon is a shockingly bad actor.

Mates of mines som hangs out with his son and spent the whole of last summer over there with him when they were filming the current series. Jammy git!

Anyone watch it?

Its like a guilty pleasure I can't stop. It's an easy watch murder mystery type based somewhere tropical. Main character is dougal of father Ted. He probably has a real name but I can't be arsed to Google it.
f***ing hate it sorry, Was even worse when that other knob was on as the Detective, Only know as my mam sometimes watches the shite. :evil:

She really is.

Logon or register to see this image

Eva Greens cousin as well,who I'm also a big fan of.
Was on the One Show recently, Beautiful Lady her. :cool:

Anyone watch it?

love it proper guilty please ..... The girlfriend (no) hates it so watch it when shes out haha

Last night was the first time they've ever gone off their tried and trusted formulae. Introduced a more "drama" based theme.

Back