Dear MSD Investments

Could you imagine how that would go down up there...

Happens all the time between players/managers of Barca/Real - they cant go direct so they have to divert for a season. We all know we have the ambitions that suit Rafa. For the record I don't want him but it would be worth it for the reaction...hire him to get us promoted then sack him.

Rafa had to go to China for a season as he couldn't come straight to us - he wants money - he can have his own bank note now - let's get rafa.
Ha ha, you know what I’ve never thought of that, and not for one minute I’m being serious here, but can you imagine the meltdown if we managed to get him as manager I’d we ever get back up the leagues. I don’t rate him at all, but would welcome him onboard just for the meltdown up the road.

Ha ha, you know what I’ve never thought of that, and not for one minute I’m being serious here, but can you imagine the meltdown if we managed to get him as manager I’d we ever get back up the leagues. I don’t rate him at all, but would welcome him onboard just for the meltdown up the road.

He has no scruples does Rafa. Football is a job and the only club he loves is Liverpool. He would come here if asked given our owners - perhaps not division 1 but defo the champ. Why should we pay the fat fuck when we can get somebody else - you can almost hear the stampede of Allardyce in the distance.

Back