Dead Space

Have so many great memories of it first time round as a youngen, shit myself so many times.

Hoping to get a PS5 in the Black Friday sales and the remake of this will be one of the first games I pick up.

First game I ever completed. Scarey as feck, but a magnificent game, apart from the asteroid level.. My son had to do that for me. :lol:
They've ditched that shit level on the remake, now you have to go outside and repair/fire cannons at the bastard asteroids as I recall and it's a huge improvement. I loved the first 2 Dead Space games and the remake is tremendous. Don't be tempted to try Callisto Protocol which looks similar but is only similar in reality in the same way that a Honda Jazz has four wheels and an engine, but it's not a f***ing Ferrari.

They've ditched that shit level on the remake, now you have to go outside and repair/fire cannons at the bastard asteroids as I recall and it's a huge improvement. I loved the first 2 Dead Space games and the remake is tremendous. Don't be tempted to try Callisto Protocol which looks similar but is only similar in reality in the same way that a Honda Jazz has four wheels and an engine, but it's not a f***ing Ferrari.
Is the new version very different from the original Marra, I played the first two on the xbox360 and loved them but i‘m not really a fan of second play throughs so won’t bother unless it’s markedly different.

I’m playing the Callisto Protocol atm and i’m enjoying it, not dead space but still an enjoyable experience imo.

Is the new version very different from the original Marra, I played the first two on the xbox360 and loved them but i‘m not really a fan of second play throughs so won’t bother unless it’s markedly different.

I’m playing the Callisto Protocol atm and i’m enjoying it, not dead space but still an enjoyable experience imo.
It’s not VERY different but if you’re enjoying Callisto you’ll bloody love it. It looks and sounds amazing. And with these games that counts for a lot i think.

Back