DCCC/RTG T20 Ticket Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still a bit confused, it's £70 on the main Durham website and tenner a game here so just the same surely?
season tickets are £70. If you turn up on the night its £15 a game, so times by 7, would come to £105

there is the discount saving of £35 for adults

just looking at the initial post again, just turning up its £20 adults, £5 kids

season tickets £70, so you get it at half price, instead of £140

kids are £25, so you getting a £10 off

basically with this offer, you can pick and choose so you get it at the price season ticket holders get

or a blamange

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any say in all of this - mention perhaps offering reductions for CC games too. I've got little interest in going to T20 as I prefer to spend my time off (what little I get) at proper cricket.

That said, fantastic offer nonetheless and I hope they get lots of takers.

went to the pictures in the metro centre and pre film they had a big ad for the Durham jets t20 coming soon

I saw the mummy 8/10

Emailed the lad. Waiting for a reply.

Good offer.

Is a pint over £4.50 yet?

Think its about £4 a pint, but pay £1 for a plastic cup, which you get back at the end.

Just checked emails from when i got a ticket, anything less than 10 overs gets refund/swap

Think its about £4 a pint, but pay £1 for a plastic cup, which you get back at the end.

Just checked emails from when i got a ticket, anything less than 10 overs gets refund/swap

That quid deposit seems to be common at most sporting events now (apart from football)

Still, £1.50 cheaper than the Oval.

That quid deposit seems to be common at most sporting events now (apart from football)

Still, £1.50 cheaper than the Oval.

Aye, i've got a few of them at home as couldn't be chewed to take them back. Was canny at the concert we went too at Riverside, had about 20 cups people had left, was a bonus :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back