Days Gone

Hope its as bland and shite as they say it is (I managed to watch about 5 mins on youtube before I turned it off) as I hate these f***ing exclusives. Just give ALL gamers access to games on release..

Maybe if they had actually done that they may have had a shed load of extra cash from pre-orders before everyone realised it was turd.

I’ve always thought Microsoft and Sony would make more selling games across all platforms and allowing other companies to build and sell consoles.

I'm thinking about buying it but the reviews are putting me off. Anyone who has got it think it's better than they're saying?

I think it's brilliant. The combat is spot on, and there's so many ways to use the hordes as well as defeat them.
am tempted, I've started and sacked off so many games recently, just cant get into any of them, Will prob wait for this to come down a bit before getting it though.

most of the criticism is that its just the same thing over and over and over again, is it??
a lot of games are quite repetitive,the last two Assassins Creed games for example,
( i’m taking a break from AC Odyssey to play this )both of those got really good reviews.
i think people just wanted to knock this game after all the hype and delays.

I think it's brilliant. The combat is spot on, and there's so many ways to use the hordes as well as defeat them.
i like getting a chase off a zombie/freaker thing,then just hoying a bear trap down in front of it:)
simple things i suppose

Last edited:
a lot of games are quite repetitive,the last two Assassins Creed games for example,
( i’m taking a break from AC Odyssey to play this )both of those got really good reviews.
i think people just wanted to knock this game after all the hype and delays.

i like getting a chase off a zombie/freaker thing,then just hoying a bear trap down in front of it:)
simple things i suppose
:lol:

Other day I spent ages trying to sort a marauder camp out that had freakers in a cave below.

In the end I realised, run into the cave, turn around and run like fuck to the camp...

I sat and watched from the bushes as they kicked fuck out of each other! :lol:

Back