Days Gone

The save game system us a bit shit. I got to the first main camp when you chase someone you think stole your back, then saved the game and quit. When I loaded it back up I was back to a cut scene, drifters on the mountain , and had to do it all again. Apparently you have to be near a bed or bike to save.

Flogging it on eBay. 27.99 bin. Offers on. Fella offers us 25, I counter offer 26, he goes 25.50, I reject. He comes back with a new offer 26. I counter offer 27.

I believe this is what the youths call banter.

Finally finished it, thats one long f***ing game!! Enjoyed it for the most part, first game in ages to grab me. It was a little repetitive but I kinda like that sometimes.
Finished the story, still a load of side missions and hordes to clear, not sure I can be arsed to go back and finish them, I'd imagine getting platinum in this would be pretty damn difficult

one sale in the store, is it worth it?
Depends what you’re looking for I guess, it is VERY repetitive and very long but I enjoyed it. Taking on the hordes is great fun. i got it for $30 and was very happy with it for that. its quite Ubisoft like in its gameplay if that helps

Back