David Sullivan and West Ham player 'threatened by agent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The FA should be cancelling Peter Odemwingie contract and FIFA should be barring him from playing for the next 3 seasons.

Things like this cannot continue.

Reading the Quinny's book and he mentions Tommy Butler wasn't being took seriously by Peter Reid as he had 4 agents, 4 f***ing agents?!

The FA should be cancelling Peter Odemwingie contract and FIFA should be barring him from playing for the next 3 seasons.

Things like this cannot continue.

agree and ban that saggy face **** anarl. Stinking odour wherever he is.

All the managers need to do is allow a transfer window to pass by without buying any player with an agent.

Of course they are to scared to do it.

My Uncles mate is/was Ashley Coles agent(He is a south african Jew).(And I now seem to recall Kerion Dyer too) And he was one of the biggest fcking pricks I have ever met!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really doing understand why they need agents for football matters. Let the PFA lawyers handle all football contracts they players can have agents just for commercial work.

Football needs to get back to the PFA looking after footballers and and as acting as agents it all needs to be licencend and controlled by FIFA and the relevant FA's

Good point at the end of article.

Hats off to West Brom for not caving in. A few more chairmen and managers with that attitude wouldn't go amiss.

Reading the Quinny's book and he mentions Tommy Butler wasn't being took seriously by Peter Reid as he had 4 agents, 4 f***ing agents?!

Why would you have four? Why have four dentists, accountants, mechanics..must have either been unable to say no to the pitch or somehow it appeased his ego..or more likely.. just bloody daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back