David Ronald Jones

What ever happened to him, did he do something dodgy?
He was charged with child abuse but found not guilty with "no wrongdoing on his part ever established" according to the judge. Sounds like a poorly built case that included one 'victim' who apparently made up his abuse. He did manage after that, seems to have faded away since leaving Sheffield Wednesday in 2013, one short spell at Hartlepool aside.

He was charged with child abuse but found not guilty with "no wrongdoing on his part ever established" according to the judge. Sounds like a poorly built case that included one 'victim' who apparently made up his abuse. He did manage after that, seems to have faded away since leaving Sheffield Wednesday in 2013, one short spell at Hartlepool aside.

Ah, not good for all concerned.

I'll rephrase, was he accused of doing something dodgy?
Well mate it’s all mentioned in his book which is available on all good online book stores.

He was falsely accused of something, and he blames that on the premature death of his father.

Poor bugger.

Get him in.
Are you aware of the destruction he wrought at Hartlepool?
Wasn’t given a chance there mate.
No. Completely exonerated - and yet this is what happens every time he's mentioned.

Has to live with bullshit winks and nudges for the rest of his live. Awful really.
This

Well mate it’s all mentioned in his book which is available on all good online book stores.

He was falsely accused of something, and he blames that on the premature death of his father.

Poor bugger.

Get him in.

This

I'm afraid he was though. I know a few who go to Pools, and they will tell you that it was chaos from the day he came until the day he left.

Nowt against the bloke, but his time was past back then , never mind now.

I'm afraid he was though. I know a few who go to Pools, and they will tell you that it was chaos from the day he came until the day he left.

Nowt against the bloke, but his time was past back then , never mind now.
People said that about ranieri

Poor bugger.

Get him in.

This
One of the very worst managers, if not the worst, in their history and that's no mean feat. He was utterly atrocious.

Not quite sure why I'm replying tbh given that you're obviously wumming.

One of the very worst managers, if not the worst, in their history and that's no mean feat. He was utterly atrocious.

Not quite sure why I'm replying tbh given that you're obviously wumming.
They were already in big trouble when he joined

Back