David Moyes

Leicester won the league with an average of around 35% possession.

And you need to remember who they were playing.

They did well.

Moyes is still a prick though.

I have no idea about Leicester's stats but I certainly don't remember them being penned inside their own half for much of the season mind.

Yes, they were good on the break but they weren't under pressure for long periods in the majority of their games. From memory they pressed the ball high up the pitch.

Bottom line is West Ham have a far worse manager now than the last bloke they hounded out. We know that through first hand experience of both.

I have no idea about Leicester's stats but I certainly don't remember them being penned inside their own half for much of the season mind.

Yes, they were good on the break but they weren't under pressure for long periods in the majority of their games. From memory they pressed the ball high up the pitch.

Bottom line is West Ham have a far worse manager now than the last bloke they hounded out. We know that through first hand experience of both.

No argument from me there

West Ham are currently in the minimum position that they should be in with their squad.

Literally any manager in world football, including someone like Grayson, could have gone into that situation and kept them up FFS.

Look at the options they have at their disposal compared to the other sides down there?

His arrogant attitude here last season should never been forgotten, can't believe people are happy to ignore his post Middlesbrough and Southampton comments last season man :lol:

His arrogant attitude here last season should never been forgotten, can't believe people are happy to ignore his post Middlesbrough and Southampton comments last season man :lol:

Never had a problem with his post boro comments tbh, we were in a relegation battle, and had been for the 5 years before, and we still are.

It was his shit 70s ideology that I loathed most about him.

Back