David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

They did but they had 6 shots, non on target to Arsenal's 22, only 3 on target. West Ham had 30% possession and 31% at home to Chelsea. Very much riding their luck.

Look Moyes is a dick. And he was a disgrace for us.

But they beat Chelsea fair and square. And could easily have beaten Arsenal too.
Possession stats mean nothing.

Maybe, just maybe, the players he has at West Ham actually give a fuck, or at least give more of a fuck than our shower of shite did, and are doing what he tells them to do, rather than just pleasing themselves.

They did but they had 6 shots, non on target to Arsenal's 22, only 3 on target. West Ham had 30% possession and 31% at home to Chelsea. Very much riding their luck.
Did you see our stats v Wolves?

Has to be said the bloke/West Ham have done well last two home games. Let’s see how well they travel.

What annoys me more than seeing him on the sidelines is the fact everybody (apart from us) ignores the appalling job he did with us. He’s almost exonerated purely because he is managing media darlings and World Cup winners West Ham.

also suggests we didn't let them get into our box and restricted them to poor long range efforts

exactly as we did to Chelsea

190 ins against those two and only conceding 5 shots on target is no fluke

as said it's what happns now vs some lesser sides that we need to see

People are so quick to forget its exactly what we did last week vs wolves.

It seemed to be a glib, pointless dig at posters who doubted Moyes would ever work in the PL again.

You didn’t expand on the comment, so it seemed pointless and sly. Was it incredulity at his appointment, or taking the piss out of posters who had him down as finished?

Aye, restaurant manager.

I don't need to.....My opinion on Moyes has been blatenly apparent throughout his tenure and after!

Reactions: DJM
Look Moyes is a dick. And he was a disgrace for us.

But they beat Chelsea fair and square. And could easily have beaten Arsenal too.
Possession stats mean nothing.

As previously stated teams who only have 30% possession will not win many games, less than 10%. To get 4 points out of 2 games in a row with only around that figure will be as rare as rocky horse shite.

I agree we did similar against Wolves but we were never going to win the game, it was a park the bus and try to hang on job.

I saw the last 20 minutes of the Chelsea game, it was 10 men behind the ball and wave after wave of attack and although Chelsea were poor that gilt edged chance should have been taken.

West Ham and Moyes have rode their luck. Hopefully they will lose on Saturday no matter what percentage they have.

Maybe, just maybe, the players he has at West Ham actually give a fuck, or at least give more of a fuck than our shower of shite did, and are doing what he tells them to do, rather than just pleasing themselves.

Maybe, but I personally do not care if the West Ham players are working for him or not, the man's a tosser who didn't want to be here and still collected his pay cheque instead of doing the honourable thing when it was obvious he was not getting the sack, He did leave in the end but the damage had been done. Why not give someone who wanted a go at keeping this team up a shot?, The bullshit about poisoned chalice gets wheeled out when they clearly forget that, MoN, Bruce, Di Canio, Poyet and Big Sam all kept them up with a lot less time than Teflon did, he had a full season and on won 18% of his matches and if you look at Dyche he is showing him for the unprofessional charlatan he is.

Moyes is a dinosaur, defensive tactics all the time inviting teams on when drawing or winning, he will come undone, see how long before the injuries start with his training methods

As previously stated teams who only have 30% possession will not win many games, less than 10%. To get 4 points out of 2 games in a row with only around that figure will be as rare as rocky horse shite.

I agree we did similar against Wolves but we were never going to win the game, it was a park the bus and try to hang on job.

I saw the last 20 minutes of the Chelsea game, it was 10 men behind the ball and wave after wave of attack and although Chelsea were poor that gilt edged chance should have been taken.

West Ham and Moyes have rode their luck. Hopefully they will lose on Saturday no matter what percentage they have.

Agree with both of these statements as it is ok when your team is playing ok and working hard, but when the results stop coming he will get the stick from the fans. His "style of play" will not last 2 seasons there or anywhere else in this day and age.

The negative mindset at Sunderland was installed by this so called good manager,

o
People are so quick to forget its exactly what we did last week vs wolves.
imo the negativity he left last season is still affecting the club now. He surrendered premier league football with the previously mentioned attitude, players need to accept a small portion of the blame.

Last edited:
What annoys me more than seeing him on the sidelines is the fact everybody (apart from us) ignores the appalling job he did with us. He’s almost exonerated purely because he is managing media darlings and World Cup winners West Ham.
We were a poisoned chalice iirc (even though 3 months and minus £30m investment BSA had us losing only 1 in 12)

Leicester won the league with an average of around 35% possession.

And you need to remember who they were playing.

They did well.

Moyes is still a prick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back