David Icke

Mr Icke also claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, would include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed. His views went unchallenged for much of the two-and-a-half-hour show.

One of my former friends posted this on FB last night. She's in her 70s and gets her news from far right conspiracy sites. She actually believes this shit. No capacity for critical thought whatsoever.

Wogan was an absolute dick head in that interview. Just brought him on to mock him and laugh at him.
NO, that was Richard Littlejohn.
Class on sportsnight and between the sticks
Did anybody see him play for Oxford reserves or the odd game for Hereford? Would have been canny if he'd played against the mags.
Well they are profitable enough now to pick and choose their content I suppose. I wonder how much cash they have made from Icke over the years...
But do you accept that deciding what they do and don't allow on their site for commercial reasons at any time isn't being the guardian of censorship for the planet?

Last edited:
NO, that was Richard Littlejohn.
Did anybody see him play for Oxford reserves or the odd game for Hereford? Would have been canny if he'd played against the mags.
But do you accept that deciding what they do and don't allow on their site for commercial reasons at any time isn't being the guardian of censorship for the planet?

No I don’t accept that, I believe it’s a political not a commercial decision.

Miss them shell suits!!
Aw remember him on Wogan. Very sad , a bit of a freak show..

Then he went back on a few years later and it was a very different interview..
Wogan was an absolute dick head in that interview. Just brought him on to mock him and laugh at him.

This!
I think some of the time he talks sense but it is his pure fantasy stuff that spoils the whole lot

His first couple of books, I forget the names as it’s been years, were really interesting and he must’ve put a huge amount of work into them.

It all started to unravel when he mentioned the lizards. He was warned not to, but he did it anyway. It got him publicity, but not the sort he wanted. That was the turning point and he seemed to embrace any old shit from ‘sources’ like his window cleaner’s cousin’s drinking mate.

He’s a very intelligent and interesting man, but sadly I think he ran out of things of substance to say and realised he could make a good living pandering to the wildest nut jobs who lap up any old shit.

Last edited:
No I don’t accept that, I believe it’s a political not a commercial decision.
It's political to remove something you know to be untrue and may be damaging, in that people have been burning 5G masts, and breaking the curfew to aggressively harrass people in the street as a result of it?

Can you specify what it is you disagree with here?

Last edited:
David Ickes live presentations are amazing, completely brilliant entertainment. I also watched the London Real show a couple of weeks a go and the one he did on there a while back too. He has also done other podcasts in between. The thing a lot of people who only listen to either facey b comments or a review by somebody on msm, is that they only take the most extreme parts and amplify them. Icke is somebody that you have to question, no doubt. However, he does also raise interesting points amongst some of the extreme/crazy ones, that do get you thinking and are relevant. It really is as simple as just listening to as many different news sources as possible and then doing your own research. He might be as mad as a box of frogs to some, but he is also somebody who has called out (well before others), some horrendous scum bags.

David Ickes live presentations are amazing, completely brilliant entertainment. I also watched the London Real show a couple of weeks a go and the one he did on there a while back too. He has also done other podcasts in between. The thing a lot of people who only listen to either facey b comments or a review by somebody on msm, is that they only take the most extreme parts and amplify them. Icke is somebody that you have to question, no doubt. However, he does also raise interesting points amongst some of the extreme/crazy ones, that do get you thinking and are relevant. It really is as simple as just listening to as many different news sources as possible and then doing your own research. He might be as mad as a box of frogs to some, but he is also somebody who has called out (well before others), some horrendous scum bags.

Great post.
I too think he is very good.
Bit like your grandad though, starts off then becomes embarrassing.
His recent podcast was excellent then took a massive turn.
He has however, put ideas into people head that have turned out correct. Wasn’t he one of the first to expose jimmy saVILLE.

Great post.
I too think he is very good.
Bit like your grandad though, starts off then becomes embarrassing.
His recent podcast was excellent then took a massive turn.
He has however, put ideas into people head that have turned out correct. Wasn’t he one of the first to expose jimmy saVILLE.

Savile

It's political to remove something you know to be untrue and may be damaging, in that people have been burning 5G masts, and breaking the curfew to aggressively harrass people in the street as a result of it?

Can you specify what it is you disagree with here?

I’ve already specified it, I can’t add picture to the OP now for you, sorry.
I haven’t watched the interview.

If he’s advocating vandalism & violence then of the course it should be removed.

Last edited:

Back