Dave herbal in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Further evidence that speed cameras are nothing more than a part of an extortion racket...

For worse drivers see the police, professional drivers me arse.

If a sign on a road telling you what speed to go isn't enough and you get caught by a speed camera, that's your own daft fault.

How some bellend can be driving around with 62 points however, is utterly ridiculous.
"Don't take my license. I need my car for work!"
You should have thought of that before driving like a twat. Repeatedly.

Nowhere near as bad as motor racing drivers, have you seen how many crashes they have?
A crash does not make a bad driver, oil on the track etc ;)

If a sign on a road telling you what speed to go isn't enough and you get caught by a speed camera, that's your own daft fault.

How some bellend can be driving around with 62 points however, is utterly ridiculous.

It's more the point that the signs and cameras are futile because the punishment is lacking, much easier to punish them at the wallet. Which for some, is no punishment at all...

Last edited:
It's more the point that the signs and cameras are futile because the punishment is lacking, much easier to punish them at the wallet. Which for some, is no punishment at all...

If the punishment is lacking, I quite agree the signs are somewhat pointless.
It's a shame that people should be held responsible for their actions, but if they can't be trusted to control a ton or so of metal going at speed properly, then they shouldn't be allowed to drive.
It's common sense.

If I didn't know better, i'd hazard a guess that this helmet is in a position of power.

If the punishment is lacking, I quite agree the signs are somewhat pointless.
It's a shame that people should be held responsible for their actions, but if they can't be trusted to control a ton or so of metal going at speed properly, then they shouldn't be allowed to drive.
It's common sense.
Poor attempt, new bait needed.

The punishment is lacking which further highlights that this is nothing more than an extortion racket.

People wrongly equating speeding with bad driving again I see.
The best driver is the one who can get from A to B fastest without having or causing an accident, whilst obeying all the rules of the road (except speed limits of course).

It wouldn't be "an extortion racket" if people drove properly
Speeding isn't driving improperly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back