Dashcams

Who’s got one and what’s your reasons behind it ?

I’ve just seen a bloke walk across the car park of the pub with his portly wife and he struck me as a right Norris.He got in his Vauxhall suv(I knar) and I noticed he had a daft dashcam on the windscreen .

As I type there is another couple just pulled in with one and they also have Rosebery beads or something hanging from the mirror?:lol:

What’s people looking to achieve like?Get a grip ffs.

I’ve just seen a bloke walk across the car park of the pub with his portly wife and he struck me as a right Norris.He got in his Vauxhall suv(I knar) and I noticed he had a daft dashcam on the windscreen .

As I type there is another couple just pulled in with one and they also have Rosebery beads or something hanging from the mirror?:lol:

Company car and yes
All the vans yes too
Had a few instances where footage and also trackers have been a godsend .

So as suspected to just get other people wrong .

Mad that in my world and the mentality of weeds.
To protect you from other people trying to get people wrong
" your van came speeding through the lights and nearly killed us as we were crossing "
Truth. Pulled away from lights ,couple walking across the road 15 feet from a crossing ,driver drives around them, gets called an arsehole by the wife "
All on camera

If someone is at fault in an accident, it can be useful for getting the insurance claim sorted. I imagine anyway.
Awful crack though Wilf don’t you think ?

I honestly think it’s for people who are frightened of their own shadow and wanting to say “look it was him !!!”

Thinking about it they could also incriminate yourself aswell.

That’s another tool of the snides ,trackers .

My lads wouldn’t have it and rightly so.
Tracker story
"You hit our car and drove off " totally random letter from a solicitor
Strangely the car was in that area
Checked the tracker ,times miles out and we didn't stop at any point. So someone clocked the reg and put a story together

I honestly think it’s for people who are frightened of their own shadow and wanting to say “look it was him !!!”

Police also used our footage to prosecute a driver who overtook a line of cars and hit someone head on

Last edited:

Pretty much everyone has them in Korea. The insurance company give massive discounts if you have one fitted (front and rear) so in the event of an accident, it’s easier to prove who is at fault.

In the UK, I suspect many who buy them are the sort who dont have a life of their own and seek out incidents to show to the polis.

Could definitely incriminate yourself. Could always catch something else happening. Police always seem to be asking for dashcam footage of anyone in the area of an incident. Also, a few of those scammers who made people crash in the back of them got caught by dashcam.

Tracker story
"You hit our car and drove off " totally random letter from a solicitor
Strangely the car was in that area
Checked the tracker ,times miles out and we didn't stop at any point. So someone clocked the reg and put a story together

Police also used our footage to prosecute a driver who overtook a line of cars and hit someone head on
So as I say ,to shop people.

What if that driver found out it was you grassing him and torched your vans etc. ?Dangerous game imo .

Pretty much everyone has them in Korea. The insurance company give massive discounts if you have one fitted (front and rear) so in the event of an accident, it’s easier to prove who is at fault.

In the UK, I suspect many who buy them are the sort who dont have a life of their own and seek out incidents to show to the polis.
I’d imagine in Korea they do mate ,never been but they seem very robotic /autistic

Could definitely incriminate yourself. Could always catch something else happening. Police always seem to be asking for dashcam footage of anyone in the area of an incident. Also, a few of those scammers who made people crash in the back of them got caught by dashcam.
Have you seen the video of the kid on a motorbike who throws himself on a bonnet? Then someone points out the dashcam so he scarpers 🤣

Back