Dashcams

I genuinely can’t see why anyone would have one .

It’s proper geeky like and I can’t understand why people one day wake up and think “I know I’ll be a f***ing nob and buy a dash cam “Just look at the videos on YouTube of people in the north east who upload boring videos of people changing Lane without indicating etc .

Just get in your car and f***ing drive the kernt .
It sounds like your driving skills aren't too good to me.

I don’t have one as I’m more likely to in incriminate myself but I can see why people do have them

The OP however knows this and it’s a painful OP looking for bites must try harder
Not trying for any bites mate .If I was I’d be much closer to the knuckle to get people pulling their teeth out.

I honestly don’t know peoples thinking .Proper Weirdos
It sounds like your driving skills aren't too good to me.
Class driver mate

I’m down Croft in July ,come down and get In with the dilf

I don't have one, but people who do are wise.

Plenty of knackers on the road, it must be nice to have video evidence of negligence.
Good god what a 🥔 tattie:lol::lol:
Showing yourself up here.
You going down that route again?carry on I’ll not bite yet again drew
You understand that dash camera footage may be useful in the event of an accident where one or more drivers disputes the fault?
I’d put my life on the fact you have a dashcam.

Last edited:
Not trying for any bites mate .If I was I’d be much closer to the knuckle to get people pulling their teeth out.

I honestly don’t know peoples thinking .Proper Weirdos

Class driver mate

I’m down Croft in July ,come down and get In with the dilf
If I was ever in an accident that wasn’t my fault and the guilty party blamed me I would sort it in my own way rather than have a camera but I don’t blame those who do

Good god what a 🥔 tattie:lol::lol:

You going down that route again?carry on I’ll not bite yet again drew

I’d put my life on the fact you have a dashcam.

I do aye. Think it's a sensible thing to have. If you ever are involved in a collision where you need to prove you're not at fault, or prove someone else is at fault, you may regret not having one.

I know your persona on here has become just an act to get bites and stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if you also have one.

The target audience is 45-60 year olds who want compensation for anything they can. Obviously some younger people have them too like, younger people who act old

Back