Dashcams

I've got one.
Class for uploading footage of dafties onto Facey for the likes.

Only one of these statements is true..

You've drove the works van into someone with a dashcam and are now fuming at having to admit fault aren't you:lol:
Luckily enough I’ve never been in a crash ,scrape ,nowt .

I’m a brilliant driver and drive better at speed for some reason
I've got one.
Class for uploading footage of dafties onto Facey for the likes.

Only one of these statements is true..
Either way you’ve got arms like drainpipe cleaners if just one of thems true .

Not for me like, that said the standard of driving is so low now you're probably daft not to run one, unless you like to put your toe down or have a bit fun now and again of course 😁

I think they are shite same as those who have to use parking cameras

However I can see having them becoming the law in the next few years.

Not for me like, that said the standard of driving is so low now you're probably daft not to run one, unless you like to put your toe down or have a bit fun now and again of course 😁
I genuinely can’t see why anyone would have one .

It’s proper geeky like and I can’t understand why people one day wake up and think “I know I’ll be a f***ing nob and buy a dash cam “Just look at the videos on YouTube of people in the north east who upload boring videos of people changing Lane without indicating etc .

Just get in your car and f***ing drive the kernt .

I genuinely can’t see why anyone would have one .

It’s proper geeky like and I can’t understand why people one day wake up and think “I know I’ll be a f***ing nob and buy a dash cam “Just look at the videos on YouTube of people in the north east who upload boring videos of people changing Lane without indicating etc .

Just get in your car and f***ing drive the kernt .

Some little toe rag put my windscreen out while my car was on the drive. I wish I’d had a dashcam as I mighta caught the fucker.

Back