Darwin brewery

Anyone done the brewing day you can buy

No, but used to work in a brewery of a similar size and I reckon it would be a canny day for most people interested in beer.

£65 is a bit steep but it’s a lot of effort to keep people right who have no idea what they’re doing and you’ll also be paying for the potential for you to break something expensive :lol:

No, but used to work in a brewery of a similar size and I reckon it would be a canny day for most people interested in beer.

£65 is a bit steep but it’s a lot of effort to keep people right who have no idea what they’re doing and you’ll also be paying for the potential for you to break something expensive :lol:
Bargain
Supporting local businesses during Covid was the mantra on here

How much beer do you actually make on these things

How much beer do you actually make on these things

I don’t know as we never did them as standard. I know the owner very occasionally did them privately on the weekend when the main brewery wasn’t all systems go.

I assume it’s gonna be on some small kit set aside for experimenting and these brew days and they’re not gonna let you lose on a 30HL tank :lol:

Back