Darts 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and his wife are great people. Both very well respected within the game. During lockdown he took Dmitri Van Den Bergh in as a lodger and he ended up winning the Matchplay :lol: . Lovely family, pleased for them as they've had a tough year

Any idea why Hearn hasnt announced the PL players this year?
So it turned out Scotland don't get battered....

They dont anyway so its a weird chant
If it’s the same geezer I’m thinking of , he’s does the boxing as well. Painful.

Spurs fan who does football stuff usually

Any idea why Hearn hasnt announced the PL players this year?
The official line is about logistics with Covid/venues/country access but I personally think they are waiting for Sherrock to see if she gets a tour card. Top 4 get automatic which means James Wade is an automatic selection and I can't imagine they're overly pleased about that as they've shafted Wade a few times over the years with Premier League selection

Enjoyed the final shame for Smith as he beat himself there.. Peter Wright a worthy winner and a gentleman to boot..vert gracious and hard for him to celebrate as he could see the emotion in Smith.. Hopefully next year will be Smith or anyone who beats that dick price

Him and his wife are great people. Both very well respected within the game. During lockdown he took Dmitri Van Den Bergh in as a lodger and he ended up winning the Matchplay :lol: . Lovely family, pleased for them as they've had a tough year
Thought he spoke very well at the end too, like he was looking out for Smith and making sure he was alright.

Great bloke and phenomenonal darts player.

Well done Snakebite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back