Darts 2020

Looking forward to the grand Prix ? Any bets on ? @GordonMuchallNo1Fan
Strange one this is the double in, double out competition. Duzza is good on his doubles but Chizzy round one and potentially Wright round two is a tough ask. 5/1 for Price is ridiculously good odds. Rob Cross is 33/1 having made the final of the World Series last month. World Matchplay Champion is 66/1. If I was a gambling man I'd throw my money at Price 5/1 but will be shouting on the 3 north East lads as always.
Devon Petersen in the form of his life at the moment as well. Just won the German European open as well.

Last edited:

Strange one this is the double in, double out competition. Duzza is good on his doubles but Chizzy round one and potentially Wright round two is a tough ask. 5/1 for Price is ridiculously good odds. Rob Cross is 33/1 having made the final of the World Series last month. World Matchplay Champion is 66/1. If I was a gambling man I'd throw my money at Price 5/1 but will be shouting on the 3 north East lads as always.
Devon Petersen in the form of his life at the moment as well. Just won the German European open as well.
Cross has Anderson that's why wouldn't fancy Anderson or Smith probably price or Wright to win Peterson is 28/1

Cross has Anderson that's why wouldn't fancy Anderson or Smith probably price or Wright to win Peterson is 28/1
I'll just sit back and enjoy. I mean the odds are just daft. Matchplay Champion 66/1, recent Euro champion 28/1, World Series finalist 33/1. Smith is in the top & and he's something like 25/1. You can never underestimate James Wade. So many good players now, the standard is so high.

I'll just sit back and enjoy. I mean the odds are just daft. Matchplay Champion 66/1, recent Euro champion 28/1, World Series finalist 33/1. Smith is in the top & and he's something like 25/1. You can never underestimate James Wade. So many good players now, the standard is so high.
Local lad Wade, should back him I suppose....;)
The double in is definitely something to think about before having a bet..., a good event.

Last edited:
Bunting and Lewis have tested positive for Coronavirus. Lewis replaced by Whitlock and Bunting replaced by De Zwaan providing both provide a negative test result. Whitlock vs Dobey will now be tomorrow night

Back