Darts 2020

The quality was excellent, even well into the 2000s.
Even now you have recent ex BDO players Bunting and Duzza doing well in the PDC.
There's been some absolute class in the BDO don't get me wrong, but a whole load of wank too!

I liked the BDO darts, but I do agree with whoever said it always felt a little after the lord mayor's show - I think 99% of darts fans would concede that the PDC is the major World Title
Let's keep posting here
Until Brentford win this eve? ;)
Where will the pdc recruit from now?
Q School

There's been some absolute class in the BDO don't get me wrong, but a whole load of wank too!

I liked the BDO darts, but I do agree with whoever said it always felt a little after the lord mayor's show - I think 99% of darts fans would concede that the PDC is the major World Title

Q School
Just generally

Q School
Of course man. Forgot about q school 🙄

Q School

It has been the major title for 20+ years.....been some shite in the PDC anarl mind.
Take out Taylor and tournament averages between the two codes were neck and neck till around Barney's switch.

Same although joint third with tennis and golf football first cricket close second
Cricket first for me. Footballs my passion, and arguably defines me, but as a sport, as a contest, there's nothing like Test cricket!

Do like tennis, normally have a day at Wimbledon every year but have absolutely no truck with golf, bores the bejaysus outta me both playing and watching :lol:

Love the horses and the greyhounds too

Taylors first 5/6 PDC titles were against some diabolical opposition.

Wiki is your friend but there were loads of games with sub 85 averages.

1998 for example....Taylors 4th title.

Cheers for that mate, I'll have a look in a bit!

Obviously knew the standards between the two codes were a lot closer a while ago - I first started getting properly into darts around the time Andy Hamilton and Simon Whitlock were getting to finals, circa. 2010 - which I guess proves your point ;)

Cricket first for me. Footballs my passion, and arguably defines me, but as a sport, as a contest, there's nothing like Test cricket!

Do like tennis, normally have a day at Wimbledon every year but have absolutely no truck with golf, bores the bejaysus outta me both playing and watching :lol:

Love the horses and the greyhounds too
Good way of describing it I'm just getting into boxing as well, would love to go to Wimbledon I have family that have been, or the us open in new York. Still got lor

Last edited:
Good way of describing it I'm just getting into boxing as well, would love to go to Wimbledon I have family that have been, or the us open in new York. Still got lor
My late Grandad was a boxer so I took it up as a teen - although more accurately I'd spar with a mate then stand outside smoking when the punches started :lol:

My late Grandad was a boxer so I took it up as a teen - although more accurately I'd spar with a mate then stand outside smoking when the punches started :lol:
I'd love to go see fury-joshua I like the idea of boxing for fitness, I'd love to go to cricket at lord's and oval, been to headingly for a few Odis and first day of ashes last year.

Didn't know if this needed bumping or wait until a 2021 thread gets started but Matthew Edgar posted a really informative update on Q School on his You Tube channel today.

Wolfie taking part it seems.

Back