Darts 2018

Semi final & £40000 minimum in the bank. Gerrin Duzza

shame it doesn't go towards the order of merit as he'd be nigh on upto 20 in the world

got to be in with a shout of a premierleague spot. i know Aspinall won the UK Open but he's not really don't much since whereas this is 3 major TV semi finals for Duzza

shame it doesn't go towards the order of merit as he'd be nigh on upto 20 in the world

got to be in with a shout of a premierleague spot. i know Aspinall won the UK Open but he's not really don't much since whereas this is 3 major TV semi finals for Duzza
He's also won 2 pdc ranking events as well this year. For me he's a genuine premier League contender. He's mixing it with the best all the time now. Unbelievable first year for him.

Aspinall's nailed on for it. Won a Masters event in America as well as the UK Open and semi final at the Worlds this/last year.

van Gerwen
Cross
Anderson
Price
Smith
Aspinall
Gurney
Wright

Then you've probably got two of Wade, Durrant, Suljovic and Chisnall.

Aspinall's nailed on for it. Won a Masters event in America as well as the UK Open and semi final at the Worlds this/last year.

van Gerwen
Cross
Anderson
Price
Smith
Aspinall
Gurney
Wright

Then you've probably got two of Wade, Durrant, Suljovic and Chisnall.

Chizzy is a cert. as is Wade for me

the only way Duzza gets in is if Aspinall doesn't. probably have to win this tournament or the worlds for that though

i still can't decide if i like Price or not :lol:

some weeks he's an absolute knob but he's a hell of a player and never involved in a boring game

seems to have changed a bit in the last few weeks in an effort to get the crowd on side. seems to be working as he's not getting heckled as much

The grand slam is a ranking event so it does go towards the order of merit. It wasn’t originally but they changed it a few year back.

Back